10.17

His fingertips were a little cold, Ye Sinian withdrew his gaze from the last painting, his face was pale. He clenched Wu Luo's hand.

Withdrawing his gaze from the turquoise lake, Wu Luo shook his hand firmly, his eyes fell on his pale face with worry, and said softly: "What's the matter?"

"It's okay." Ye Sinian pursed his lips. Looking at the strange-looking lake not far away, he raised his chin and said, "Why is the water so hot?"

Wu Luo also had difficulty answering this question. He clasped Ye Sinian's hand tightly. He said: "Let's go in and take a look."

From a distance, they still didn't think there is anything wrong. As the distance gets closer, the heat wave on the face can make people faints.

Thinking of the vast wilderness that almost froze him to death, Ye Sinian frowned, but his eyes lit up slightly.

There must be something important here.

Looking down at the weird grass with joyous roots and dancing branches and leaves in the box, the corners of Ye Sinian's lips curled up a little, and his steps forward became more determined.

But soon, he couldn't laugh.

Standing on the edge of a mirror-like turquoise lake, Ye Sinian felt that the hot sweat on his body instantly soaked in his thick combat uniform. He stretched out his hand and wiped his face. The sweat was like not ending. His pale face was flushed with the heat.

The temperature was so irritable, coupled with the hot and humid water vapor in the air. Ye Sinian frowned, and his body was wet and hot, uncomfortably tight.

Putting the dark red wooden box in his hand on the ground, Ye Sinian turned to look at Wu Luo, and said, "Let's look for it?"

"Yeah." Wu Luo was also too hot to speak, he was sweating heavily. It rolled down along the sideburns and shattered on the broad shoulders, but he seemed to be totally unaware, and nodded in a deep voice.

It was too hot, the two of them were sweating, frowning and searching.

Don't know if it's their illusion. As the time they stays longer and longer, the temperature is getting higher and higher. Under such an environment and uncommonly large place, it is difficult to find a clue that is still unclear.

Not interested in talking at all, the two searched in silence.

Time went by little by little, even if Wu Luo and Ye sinian were strong enough, they would not last long in this madly sweating high temperature environment. What's more, they have not found a clue, and the irritability in their heart is getting higher and higher.

Until there was a "plop" sound not far away, something fell into the lake.

The two turned around as fast as lightning, and their sharp gaze shot towards the lake like a flying knife... they

landed on the little red on the surface of the emerald green lake...

the crystal clear blood-red grass stretched out comfortably in the emerald hot lake water. Then, the blood-red sap inside the stems and leaves speeded up the flow, and the roots and leaf stems rippled with the water, almost drifting on the lake surface in a gesture of cheering and gratitude.

With a black line all over his face, Ye Sinian stared silently at the grass struggling to absorb the lake water, while complaining in his heart that the temperature of the water is so high, maybe they will be cooked...

A flash flashes in his heart. with an unbelievable thought, Wu Luo pursed his lips with emotion, reached out and grabbed Ye Sinian's hand, and said, "Let's go to the entrance of the cave first."