2.8

His expression was in a daze, Pei Xiuyuan clearly felt the hand pressing on his lower body when he recovered.

    ...

    Silently digested the complicated feelings, Pei Xiuyuan closed his eyes, just about to take advantage of the victory to push the man down, he saw Ye Sinian smilingly and from nowhere, taking out the invitation letter and shaking in front of him.

    Pei Xiuyuan suppressed the impulse that was turbulent in his heart, and with difficulty removed that dishonest hand, leaned against the back of the chair in frustration, and said: "Don't play with fire!"

    Ye Sinian blinked, looking innocent. "Brother, what's the matter with you?"

    Pei Xiuyuan squeezed his nose angrily: "Let us go back, then I'll take care of you!"

    "I don't know who will take care of whom!" Ye Sinian shrugged his nose and raised his phoenix eyes slightly. He glanced at him diagonally, a wandering smile appeared at the corner of his lips. After all, without waiting for him to say anything, he opened the door and Shi Shiran walked out.

    Pei Xiuyuan let out a long sigh of relief, barely calming down the heat in his heart that was aroused by the smile, put on an elegant smile like a mask on his face again, and got out of the car behind him.

    =====================

The Love Home Orphanage is far from the city and the location is relatively remote. Few people come here on weekdays, but now there are voices There were a lot of valuable cars parked at the door, the beautifully dressed men and women walked in groups and followed the reception staff into the courtyard.

    Ye sinian looked at the orphanage calmly, perhaps because of preconceived. He didn't like what he saw here. The huge plastic playground and the neatly manicured lawns did not remind the orphanage. There should be children’s entertainment facilities, but at first glance, there is no child.

    The person in charge of receiving them was a young girl who looked very good. While leading the way, she introduced them to the history of the orphanage, her face looked very proud.

    Ye sinian glanced at the slightly trembling fingers she hid beside her, and lowered her eyes to reduce the cold irony in her eyes.

    I don't know if it was because of the charity auction, the entire orphanage was brightly lit.

Ye Sinian walked on Pei's side with no expression, the two soon arrived at the auction site.

    The hall was not very large, the people quickly filled up, the lights gradually dimmed, a middle-aged man in a neat suit walked onto the stage with a smile.

    "Good evening everyone! I am the dean of the Love Family Orphanage. I thank you for not giving up and showing your face ..."

Pei Chuyuan looked at the high-spirited and talkative dean on the stage with unpleasantness. He reached out his hand to quietly catch Ye Sinian's hands while playing with them, he complained dissatisfiedly: "Why does this man talk so much! He thought this was a eulogizing lecture?"

    Ye Sinian glanced at him, knowing that he wanted to be dissatisfied at this time, so what to look at. It's not pleasing to the eye, so it doesn't expose him, but quietly hooks his fingers and entangles his big hands.

    The smile on Pei Chuyuan's lips suddenly became a little real, he took advantage of the situation to tighten his lover's hand.

    Fortunately, the positions of the two of them were relatively biased, even if the fingers of the two were tangled underneath, not many people noticed.