6.7

Zhao Zexi admitted to the film school this year, a little luckier than other classmates. He entered the entertainment industry and joined the crew of the famous director Jessica. Although he's new, it is also a good start.

Unlike other classmates who want to be known worldwide. Zhao Zexi has no ambitions to it. He has an easy-going personality since he was a child. So even in a crew of such celebrities, he doesn't have much plans to maintain good relationships.

For him, acting is a hobby. He's okay to go online at home than to study how to hold big thighs.

He is essentially an otaku, except he's a handsome okatu. It's his little unknown hobby.

In the hotel room, Zhao Zexi stared at the computer screen scorchingly. He cracked his hands on the keyboard for a while.

"I wake up every day by my own handsome: Sertis, my male god!!!"

"I lie down and just go on ah ah ah ah ah!!!"

The social networking site page forwarded and commented on the latest photos issued by the official movie account.

Zhao Zexi couldn't hide the excitement in his heart, he drank a large glass of cold water and calmed down a bit.

This is his account. It was registered as a female. It is specially used by him for posting all kinds of handsome men. The registration time is not short. Because he often posts pictures of handsome guys, his name is known among fans and there are also many.

So as soon as he forwarded it this time, the comments below swiped the screen.

"I can't!! The screen is getting dirty by me... ah ah ah!!!"

"My mother asked me why I was kneeling and licking the screen! Said to get back from online. Now I'm anxious!!!"

"Sertis marry me ! Ah ah ah!!!"

"Don't grab my husband, you above commentator!!!"

"..."

Zhao Zexi's eyes crooked while watching the comments while sipping from the rim of the cup. Thinking that they was so shocked by the photos on the set today, his eyes lit up. He moved the mouse and in an instant a magnified photo appeared on the screen.

The man raised his chin slightly, his eyebrows seemed to be filled with frost that couldn't be removed, his eyes seemed cold and contemptuous.

He obviously didn't have any expression, looking straight at the camera like this, but when he met those deep eyes, his heart seemed to be firmly grasped.

The white robe embroidered with mysterious runes covers his slender body, and the platinum-gold hair that falls naturally on the side of his face makes him look very ethereal and transparent, as if he did not get a trace of smoke of elven high priest.

Clicking on the mouse to enlarge the photo, his eyes occupied the entire screen. Zhao Zexi excitedly jumped out of his chest.

The man's facial features were extremely refined. No matter how you search, there was no trace of flaws.

Zhao Zexi squeezed his fist excitedly, his face felt like it was about to burn.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I finally found the direction to work hard! ! ! ! Male god, wait for me to marry you! ! !

==========================

At the entrance of the hotel, Jessica, who just came back from the hotel, paused suddenly as if he remembered something, facing behind his assistant and asked: "Have you sent all the stills?"