2.3

Early the next morning, the sun was warm and breeze, it was sunny and good.

Ye Sinian was wearing a pajamas in the shape of a fluffy fat rabbit, lying on the table with a dull hair and sleepy eyes, fighting with his upper and lower eyelids.

It's rare to see her little son so confused, Guo Lin, who came over with the fish porridge, found him so cute that she secretly took a bunch of photos with her chest (proudly), she turned around and sent it to Moments.

The fragrant fish porridge was placed on the opposite side, Ye Sinian was greeted by the scent, opened his eyelids with great effort, raised his hand in a daze and reached out to the jar.

Pei Xiuyuan, who was originally wiping his mouth gracefully, was startled and slapped that hand aside.

Ye Sinian, who had not yet woken up, was extremely aggrieved, and looked at him pitifully with the back of his hand that was photographed red.

"Cough..." Pei Xiuyuan clenched a fist and coughed softly on his lips, trying hard to press down the desire to grasp the white and slender hand and knead painfully. Looking, his gaze came from the pink lips of the pajamas youth who unconsciously pushed up. It was torn off, and the tone was extremely light, as if for fear of scaring the timid fat rabbit on the opposite side: "The jar is very hot, be careful not to touch it with your hands."

"Xiao Ning be careful not to. It's hot!" Guo Lin, who was satisfied with the harvest and countless envy of the old sisters, just turned around and heard this, busy pretending that nothing happened, stuffing the phone into her pocket, walking to the kitchen, and asked them: "Ah. Help your younger brother serve the porridge!"

Pei Xiuyuan looked at the opposite side and looked at the youth who was looking at him with cautiously expectant eyes. There was shyness and closeness in those clear eyes, as well as full trust and dependence on relatives, just not what he had imagined. He was suspicious that his younger brother would find his split personality disgusting but he looked as if nothing is wrong at all.

He prepared the explanation for the whole night and now there was no chance to say it, his biggest secret didn't seem to be discovered. Pei Xiuyuan couldn't tell whether he was more relaxed or disappointed. He twitched the corners of his mouth in a complicated mood. But he didn't stop at all, carefully serving a bowl of fragrant fish porridge for the blind fat rabbit opposite of him.

================

"So you just quit your job?" Pei Yong bit his bun and asked.

"Hmm..." Ye Sinian nodded nervously, lowered his head not to look at him, as if he was afraid of being scolded.

After hearing the experience of his youngest son in China for so many years, Guo Lin, who felt that he had suffered so much, was distressed. Her motherly love was so sad that there was nowhere to vent, Pei Yong just hit the gun.

"You should have resign a long time ago!" Guo Lin glared at her husband, and gently patted her younger son on the shoulder, with a tone that resembled the same hatred of the enemy: "Your boss is really bullying!"

"Boss Li is very kind to me."

He retorted in a young voice, "When I first arrived in China, the people in the company also took care of me..."

"Stupid boy!" Guo Lin touched his forehead, hatred for his boss grew and said helplessly: "He must already considered you a son-in-law! Why else always put you and his stupid daughter together?"

"..." Ye Sinian raised his wet eyes and looked at her, his phoenix eyes were surprisely stared with his round eyes, as if frightened.

"Don't be afraid!" Guo Lin was so heartbroken by his eyes, "It's just right to resign! Our company is big, you can do whatever you want!"