9.7

The various mixed thoughts in his mind were temporarily emptied. Sun Lin walked aimlessly in the mountains and forests, feeling a little depressed.

There are very few perfect things in this world, and he doesn't feel that choosing to conceal his sexuality is a mistake, but that kind of anxiety and depression still makes him a little uncomfortable.

Why does he have to endure this?

Why can't he just have a lover who can join hands for a lifetime?

Could it be that he can only live so depressed in this life?

When there is no one else, when he needs to socialize with the girls at school, when he hears others joking about being a winner in life... many times, he will ask himself like this.

But until now, he still didn't find the answer that really convinced him.

Maybe he can't find the answer for himself in this life?

Sun Lin casually pulled a leaf and sighed.

But just for a moment, he stopped his hand movements and looked at the footprints not far away in disbelief.

That was...

Sun Lin looked down at his shoes, frowned and walked forward, comparing to the footprints.

Is this not his own footprint? !

Sun Lin didn't care about the loss at this time. He raised his head and looked around in surprise, only to find that he was not familiar with the environment here at all!

This... where did he come?

Realizing that he was lost, Sun Lin didn't feel much worry. The vegetation on this mountain is not dense. Although there are fewer people going up the mountain now, he haven't heard of any beasts, and there are more people going up to worship today. Maybe he can run into someone right away, and at the worst, he can call his family for help, so there is no need to worry about safety.

Putting away the cell phone with the full range of signals, Sun Lin didn't worry, and continued to walk along the way he felt.

After half an hour.

"Huh!" Sun Lin frowned and glanced left and right, and finally sat down on a piece of clean grass, leaning on the big tree behind him to relax his aching legs.

The mountain road is difficult, and he hasn't climbed the mountain for many years, so walking down the winding road is really tiring.

Reaching out and taking out the phone, Sun Lin hesitated for a while after looking at the full-frame signal, but withdrew his hand that dialed on the phone.

Forget it, take a break and try to walk around. Maybe he didn't go in the right direction just now? What if his parents climbed up in a hurry but found that they were nearby, wouldn't it be too shameful?

With these thoughts in his mind, Sun Lin pursed his lips and took the phone back into his pocket, leaning on the tree behind him, he let out a long sigh of relief.

Not to mention, he feel a little tired after walking for so long...

Sun Lin yawned, changed to a comfortable posture, and slowly closed his eyes.

The breeze blew, and the buds on the grass that had just protruded their heads shook slightly.

A pair of tender and white feet suddenly appeared beside Sun Lin, then the whole body gradually showed signs of action from the void.