Extra (III)

The atmosphere in Murdos Prairie today was a bit different. The wind engulfing the hot temperature seemed to be choked and fell into a numbness. The endless courtship songs that used to be heard were also silent. Even the warm sunshine is timid today. Hiding half of his body behind the clouds, overlooking the prairie filled with sorrow.

The old priest with a sigh of tears opened his arms to the sky, his face was covered with magical symbols with colorful juice, the gray robe patch that has not been washed for many years is connected with the patch, and the hem has become a fashionable tassel-like, dragging, it wrapped around him.

Sad and desperate crying came from the crowd standing behind him, weeping with strong self-depression, the man embraced the woman, the woman held the child, everyone fell into unspeakable helplessness and sadness, above their heads were flowers all wilting.

In front of them, there is a weird tree covered with withered black branches. From its weird shape, we can vaguely see its original majestic appearance. It stands on the flat grassland, even the strongest bushes and the tallest stones. In front of it, they can only get into the dust with shame, and dare not try to compete with it.

They just don't know if it's because of being too outrageous, so they were finally struck by lightning.

Seeing its tragedy, the plants on the Murdos steppe no longer dared to jump to the sky. From then on, they took shortness as beauty and pride in roughness, and instead vented their inexhaustible energy below the ground. The stem→-→ the body is thick and short, and the root system can't stretch to the end of the sky.

Of course, this is something later, so I won't go into details for now.

Don't know from which generation the existence of the mother tree was destroyed, and the death was so terrible, the old priest's heart was almost bleeding from pain, and his messy gray hair fell on both sides of his cheeks and was beaten by tears. After getting wet, it stuck to his face, mixed with the colorful juices on his face, and matched with his old face covered with chrysanthemum patterns. It looked really sad to hear the tears.

Just when he barely suppressed his grief and was about to turn around to confirm the sad news that "the mother tree has ascended to heaven" to the people, a faint roar suddenly came from the sky, and the clouds had accumulated into a thick and gloomy appearance. Gradually whistling again, everything was the same as before the mother tree was hacked, faintly indicating ominous.

The muddy eyes burst out suddenly, and the old priest waved his hand abruptly to keep the panicked tribe behind him calm, staring at the gloomy clouds that seemed to be dripping.

Out of unconditional trust in the old priest, the people pressed their fears in their hearts and hugged their family members tightly, staring at the sky like the old priest.

The purple lightning became stronger and stronger, the dark clouds rolled, and the old priest's tassel-like clothes swayed messy in the increasing wind, revealing his unknown, colorful shorts, but at this time everyone's eyes were focused on staring at the sky, no one noticed this rare scene in a century, so the old priest's unpredictable image was finally able to continue for a while.

The thick purple lightning tore through the clouds and stared closely. Almost everyone lost their eyesight for a moment. The violent wind was roaring words that people could not understand, accompanied by a loud "bang", under the power of heaven and earth. The tiny people couldn't help but bend their backs and look in fear in the direction of the loud noise with their eyes that have finally recovered their vision.

============================================

Adam "faceless" was looking at the cheering and dancing crowd in front of him. He just broke through time and space and came to a new world. Before he had time to sort out his clues, he was a little confused by this sudden situation.