4.3

"Stupid, idiot" Ye Sinian glanced at him lazily, his beautiful red lips slowly opened and closed as he spit out two mean words.

Shen Jinbin has never been said so in person since he was born. The anger in his heart is almost gushing out. His outstretched hand slowly retracted and clenched, his tone with obvious restraint and patience: "What do you mean?!

"Don't understand?" The contempt in Ye Sinian's eyes is even more serious. It is obviously a blank face, but others clearly read the contempt of how different IQs can communicate.

A trace of badness flashed in his heart, Shen Jinbin frowned, but thought that this person must be acting in a pretense, in fact, when facing himself, he must be extremely frightened, and this suppressed the anger that he wanted to explode in his heart, and said solemnly. "You don't know who I am?!"

There was a clear sneer in Ye Sinian's eyes, as if he was extremely embarrassed by his naive behavior of three sentences that could not be separated from his identity, and raised his chin somewhat arrogantly, said coldly: "Should I know you?"

"You really don't know me?!" Shen Jinbin was out of anger. He was dignified the Young Master Shen, this person not only ridiculed him, but also said he didn't know him! What an insult!

Ye Sinian furrowed his eyebrows and glanced at him a little bored, as if he was upset by his endless entanglement, but suddenly, as if thinking of something, his eyebrows were raised and his voice was out of control, a bit higher: "You have watched too many brain-dead idol dramas?! Didn't you? Want to get my attention this way?!"

He raised his pointed chin higher, kept sitting, but he looked condescending. It meant that he's eyes glanced at Shen Jinbin and showed a surprised face. Ye Sinian lifted his red lips wickedly, and said in a cool tone: "But sorry, it's a pity that this method is useless to me. I'm not interested in you."

As soon as his words fell, a violent gasp sounded in the classroom. The people who had been watching them were finally blown up by the bomb-like news and forgot to conceal them. They were surprised and could not believe the sudden enlightenment. As the shocked Shen Jinbin, he was going messy like wind.

No wonder! They also thought that Bin Shao was very polite but alienated when he faced them just now. Why did he take the initiative to greet Song Zichu after class! That's it!

Shen Jinbin finally noticed something wrong from everyone's reaction. He opened his eyes suddenly, his face flushed with anger, and raised his voice angrily: "What nonsense are you talking about?!"

His ears keenly caught not far. With the whispers of two girls with glowing eyes, and hearing words such as "annoyed into anger", "shy" and so on, as he wished, Ye Sinian's smile became stronger, his eyes passed through Liu Hai to face Shen Jinbin who was angry with red eyes, there was a row of wax on this person silently.

Get angry if you are angry, what the hell is this blushing, look, have you been misunderstood?

Two drops of crocodile tears were squeezed in his heart. Ye Si did not show any signs of his age. Facing Shen Jinbin's angry questioning, he raised his eyebrows non-committal, knocked his knuckles on the table, and made a domineering declaration: "I don't need anyone to stay with me, you can leave."

Shen Jinbin was almost blown up! He is not deaf, so he can naturally hear those people who think they are talking very quietly, and his fisted hands burst into blue veins. He looked around bitterly at everyone to see their subtle expressions of contempt and some understanding.

Taking a deep breath, Shen Jinbin forcibly endured the raging anger in his heart.

What did I do wrong! If I don't refute him, I'm tacitly acquiescing that I want to pursue him, but if I refute him, it's more like I'm the annoyed and angry one!