8.9

Zi Yuan clenched his fists and then loosened them, again loosened and clenched, watching Zhao Feixiao crying in Ye Sinian's arms with sour and evious face. His expression couldn't be maintain and he could't help but feel restless.

Someone was having sour water on the sidelines, Ye Sinian would naturally not ignore him, but Zhao Feixiao in his arms cried happily, and he couldn't push the person away, so he blinked comfortingly at him.

Receiving the soothing look in Ye Sinian's face, Zi Yuan immediately refreshed, his face no longer red, his teeth no longer itchy, and the hand that was almost scratching on the table was also slowly retracted. It's almost as if all was over.

Ye Sinian rolled his eyes secretly, and stopped paying attention to him, looking down at Zhao Feixiao who was crying in his arms.

The anxiety and excitement in her heart were completely vented, and her reason returned, Zhao Feixiao realized what she had done. The veil in her hand was gripped tighter, and the tips of her ears were so red that she almost dripped blood, and she buried her head on her brother's chest.

Seeing the situation, she just want to find a seam to drill in.

Reaching out and patted on her head, Ye Sinian smiled and said, "Well, people of that age still cry?"

Zhao Feixiao's face became redder, and she glared at her humorous brother in shame and annoyance. She looked embarrassedly in the direction of Zi Yuan, and said, "Brother!"

"Good, good! I won't say it!" Ye Sinian shrugged helplessly and said, "Mother still doesn't know about this good news, can you tell them in person?"

Zhao Feixiao's eyes lit up. She has seen the worries and sorrows of her parents for so many years in her heart. She naturally knows how happy they will be. After nodding, she didn't care about the young lady's manners, and ran out the door excitedly while carrying the skirt.

Jasper was anxious. The young lady's body couldn't bear too much strenuous exercise. Although the Taoist priest said it could be cured, it hasn't started yet. In case something happens, she can't eat it and walk around!

Having hurriedly bowed in the direction of Ye Sinian and Zi Yuan, she also hurriedly lifted the skirt to chase Zhao Feixiao.

The remaining maid, look at them, all knowingly and wittily bowed to the two of them and then retired.

After a while, only Zi Yuan and Ye sinian were left in the room.

Zi Yuan, a daoist master of immortality, stood up slowly and walked slowly in front of Ye Sinian.

A smile flashed in his eyes, Ye Sinian raised his head pretendingly and saw him with his innocent eyes.

With his long arms stretched out, Zi Yuan took the person who knew very well how to be a pretending to be confused person into his arms. His slender hand stroked the back of the man's neck. He met those smiling eyes, and his voice was a little low: "Come first. Interest..."

The smile in Ye sinian's eyes became deeper, he lifted his chin and actively kissed the lips that were close at hand and could feel the temperature.

It was the same, but different from the wine-scented kiss last night. There was silence everywhere, and everything seemed to be away from them. The two slender men hugged tightly in the quiet room, licking water with their lips and tongues intertwined sound echoed in ears, and the temperature rose sharply.

Ye Sinian hugged the man's shoulders tightly. At some point, his neatly dressed clothes became messy. A flexible hand got in and was stroking it sensationally along his ridgeline. He tilted his head slightly, and his collar raised. When it became untied, the man buried his head in his neck, breathing hot. His lips and tongue sliding on the sensitive skin.

Ye Sinian trembled lightly, half venting his anger and half biting the man's earlobe impatiently.

The sharp teeth and soft tongues quickly attacked his earlobes, Zi Yuan snorted. His deep eyes became deeper. He intensified the force of the bite like a punishment. The movements on his hands became more sensational, and his palms were smooth and delicate. The flesh of the skin slowly descends, pressing vigorously.

Perceiving that his movements were getting more and more rogue, Ye Sinian frowned, took a deep breath, and held his hand.

Feeling the fullness under his palm, Zi Yuan squeezed it smoothly, and said vaguely, "Huh? What's the matter?"

Ye Sinian tightened his muscles emotionally, and said in a bad mood, "Where is this place?!"

Zi Yuan's movements became stiff, then he remembered that what they were doing here was really inappropriate. He raised his eyes and glanced around, he coughed slightly and reluctantly left it in place, which would take up enough his hands pumps to come out.

Ye Sinian pushed him away, glanced over his somewhat crooked hair crown and robes, gave a light cough, and silently bowed his head to tidy up the same messy clothes.

Zi Yuan glanced at his vigorously three inches below his navel, and sighed a bit sadly.

It is too painful to just touch and not eat...

===================================== ====

With that farce last night, Master Zhao couldn't sleep well all night. So, he touched under the cover early in the morning, intending to confirm the safety of his own jars of baby wine.

He had been daring, he only glanced at it and found that there was an altar missing. It was as if his heart had been stabbed. Don't mention the distressing energy.

Had it not been for Mrs. Zhao persuading him, he would have even wished to report to the official immediately!

Even if he was stopped, he didn't plan to give up.

Ding Xiaoshou (wine bottle), the family member of the mansion, was dug out of the bed early in the morning by him, ordering them to catch the little thief who dared to steal alcohol!

He was so angry that he was blowing his beard. He got angry when he saw his gentle and elegant daughter running over happily.

Seeing her flushed face, Zhao master's mind suddenly tighten. He hurriedly stood up, but didn't get the enough time to stop her as he saw her eyes light up and pleasingly said: "Dad, my disease can be cure!!"

As Zhao Ying-master went up, his eyes widened, his eyes were both pleasantly surprised and unbelievable.