9.8

Facing the pair of curious eyes full of interest, Ye Sinian's hand holding the handle of the knife tightened.

In the dim light, an unspeakable atmosphere flowed in the room, and the two of them looked at each other speechlessly.

The man stared at Ye Sinian who was suppressing himself above his body, his scorching gaze fell on his lips that he kissed more colorfully, his cold hand slowly moved upwards across the cloth, and the corners of his tightly pressed lips convulsed with a slightly evil arc.

Ye Sinian's originally brilliant phoenix eyes blinked twice slowly, and his curly eyelashes trembled, as if they were gently scratching at the tip of the human heart with a soft feather motion.

The movement of that hand gave a quick stop.

As if satisfied with his reaction, the smile on Ye sinian's lips became more distinct. He put a hand on the man's shoulder, looked at his chiseled face with a deep gaze, and slowly bowed down his body.

The distance suddenly got closer, and the atmosphere in the room suddenly became ambiguous.

Ye Sinian twitched the corner of his mouth and looked straight into the depths of those strange eyes. The dagger that had clung to his throat gradually loosened its strength, and the cold tip of the knife slowly slid against his rolling apple.

With exquisite facial features and a slightly pale complexion, the man suppressed by Ye sinian didn't look weak at all. He squinted his eyes, almost sinking in the danger of making his scalp numb.

"You say..."

The evil curve of Ye sinian's lips became wider and wider, and his thick and curly eyelashes trembled lightly, suddenly looking down at the man's cyan stubble chin, and sticking out the tip of his gorgeous tongue. After licking, he raised his eyes again under the gaze of the person's sudden increase in temperature, with a low voice with a trace of irresistible temptation. "You're fine?"

"Of course..." He felt the cold blood stagnating in the body. It started to burn until it boiled. The man in black squinted impatiently, put his hands on Ye Sinian's lower waist, and gently pressed him into his arms.

Lying in the man's arms with the slightest chill, only his jade-white ear tips can be seen in his eyes, and his hoarse voice is in his ears, which makes his scalp numb. Ye Sinian pursed his lips and wanted to hold back. There was a strange excitement in his heart, but his heart speeded up uncontrollably, and his blood boiled.

"It was you who awakened me and brought me back to the world..." The man's cold hands slid up and down on Ye Sinian's muscular back through the clothes, and the language, posture, and movements seemed extremely ambiguous and sensational.

Ye Sinian frowned unconsciously.

The man's hands rubbed with a bit of force. The temperature was obviously very low, but his back muscles trembled slightly for no reason.

His heartbeat is getting faster and faster.

"I am Yueyue." The man's hoarse voice carried a hint of joy. One hand was placed on Ye Sinian's tail vertebrae, and the lower parts of the two were tightly pressed together. He moved his leg, but there was no movement. He didn't tried hard to break away from Ye sinian's suppression, and on the contrary enjoyed the intimate distance between each other. As he approached Ye sinian's ears, his voice became more and more magnetic and authentic: "Don't forget, huh?"

Hearing the low nasal voice, Ye Sinian trembled all over, and his heartbeat seemed to miss a beat. He opened his mouth, only feeling a bit dry in his throat: "Yue Yue? That... the general of Yue Dynasty?"