6.4

Ye sinian drank the tea with a sip, while Jessica ate a hundred insects feast with relish, and happily talked about Gu Yixiao's funny stories on the set.

He is naturally outspoken, and at this time he has already determined that he and Mu Feng are close friends, so there is nothing to stop him from speaking. When he is happy, he often laughs at the table.

Gu Yixiao has always been relatively quiet and low-key. When he took the first film that year, he was obviously a newcomer that no one knew, but he was a major supporting role in the play, and he was really good-looking. Although everyone doesn't talk about him, there are still some unspoken gossips in private.

Jessica was not a famous director in the league at the time. Although he also won some awards at the time, his foundation was not stable, and the deterrence in the hearts of the actors was still not enough. So the rumor was passed on. It was getting worse.

There is a rumor in the crew that Gu Yixiao must have climbed onto the investor's bed, then got such a good role, but Gu Yixiao never explained it, so everyone believed that there must be a reason for the unfounded.

It's also a coincidence that the crew next door happened to have an investor visiting the class, and they accidentally saw Gu Yixiao who was acting. The middle-aged widowed female boss instantly shocked him as a god, and caught him in her heart. Like, after she went back, she desperately inquired, then even released words to support him...

"About what?" The smile on Ye Sinian's lips narrowed slightly, his upturned phoenix eyes glanced diagonally at Gu Yixiao beside him.

This man is indeed very good looking, with delicate features and cold outlines, a pair of thick black eyes that can drown a person, his whole body is indifferent and strong, and his expressionless appearance seems to have a trace of abstinence. At first glance, he was easily grasped by his heart, his gaze seemed to be difficult to move elsewhere...

But when Ye Sinian understood, thinking that such a person would be coveted by others, an unspeakable anger rose in his heart.

It's like, he's been cherishing him for a long time. But his lover have been secretly out to play and admire when he was willing to have no one. He can't wait for the treasure he has held in his palm for a lifetime be stolen.

The hand holding the cup tightened, Ye Sinian glanced at Gu Yixiao with a smile, his eyes slowly passing over his unconsciously stiff back.

After a chill in his heart, Gu Yixiao quickly glanced at Ye Sinian beside him, and winked at Jessica who was opposite.

What a pig teammate!

Jessica is eating happily at this time. Where can he notice the winks Gu Yixiao makes? Besides, his expression hasn't changed much! How can he tell?

After taking a sip of a drink with a smile, Jessica waved his hand and said, "Hahaha! Afterwards, Gu bought their company directly! He also changed his name to...ow!"

Jessica snapped back. He was obviously taken aback, staring dumbfounded at Gu Yixiao, who had no change in his expression, and choked back to his mouth as well.

Withdrawing his feet calmly, Gu Yixiao looked as if nothing had happened. He glanced lightly at his old friend who almost sold him out on the opposite side. When he looked at Ye sinian, his face was full of gentle smiles: " Afeng, when the filming starts, will you come to visit the set?"

Hearing this very intimate address, Ye Sinian raised his eyebrows and squinted at him, but he didn't say anything, just nodded and said: "Naturally will go."