9.12

Ye Sinian walked in the mall with one hand in his pocket, with a faint smile on his lips. Even wearing sunglasses, he still couldn't hide his temperament and handsomeness different from ordinary people.

The expression on the face of the shopping guide is very tangled.

Normally, if she sees such a handsome and cool guy, she will go up and talk to each other after all difficulties, but somehow now, her feet have not stepped out and her body is cold. Just stand up and line up to salute.

Had to hesitate in this situation.

Following Ye Sinian step by step, Yue yue triumphantly retracted his gaze from the woman who frightened in her legs.

A little thing that doesn't know good or bad is enough. Such vulgar fans also want to fight this general's idea?

Pretending not to see the small movements of the person behind him, Ye Sinian slowed down in his feet in the menswear section, lowered his head and selected among the rows of shirts.

"How about this one?" Ye Sinian reached out his hand and touched the burgundy plaid shirt in front, his voice was as low as talking to himself.

Yue Yue hugged Lin Xiaobei and stood beside him. He glanced at the probe, then glanced at Ye Sinian's slender back, and said, "Won't it be too big?"

Nowadays people like to wear close-fitting clothes, right?

Ye sinian turned his face and squinted at him, but didn't speak, he took off the shirt whose size was obviously different from his own.

Yue Yue looked at his back as he continued to walk forward, and there was a sense of confusion that Monk Zhang Er couldn't figure out.

Is it because he understood it wrong?

People nowadays actually like loose clothes?

But he hadn't figured it out yet, and saw that Ye Sinian had picked a white shirt that was obviously a few sizes smaller than before.

Now he didn't understand even more.

The shirts, coats, jeans, and even socks, shoes and underwear, Ye Sinian swept through this large mall quickly and accurately. When he walked out of the mall's gate, it took more than two hours.

Both of his hands were full. Fortunately, although this body was not strong, it could still hold the weight. Ye Sinian stuffed the dagger and the porcelain doll into his pocket, and took a taxi to Chengxi Park.

The taxi driver seemed to be more talkative. He happily turned the steering wheel and glanced at Ye Sinian in the back seat, wondering: "What are you going to do in Chengxi Park? It's deserted there! You can't see a single figure for a long time!"

If there are too many people, I won't go.

Ye Sinian smiled slightly and said, "There is an event in the school."

The driver opened his eyes in surprise. There are still people going to that ghost place to engage in activities these days?

"You young people are really courageous!" The driver nodded and said with emotion: "You don't know how many murders have occurred in that ghost place. In the past, some old men and old ladies often went there for walks. Since those things happened. There are fewer and fewer people going, and the past two years have seen it be deserted!"

Ye Sinian smiled and pretended to say: "It doesn't matter, our activities don't last long..."

"That's good, that's good!" The driver looked at the road ahead and recalled something as he said: "You don't know! Back then, those little girls were also there for some activities. One of them had some connection with me! As a result..."