5.10

Withdrawing his gaze from the pale and inhuman looking hostess, Ye Sinian patted the hand of his murderous disciple with relief, his phoenix eyes lightly swept across the luxuriant tree canopy not far away, and said loudly: "Since Liu Shaoxia has already been here, why not show up? Hidden heads and tails are not like the style of a righteous hero."

Bai Xiaoxiao's eyes widened suddenly, she followed Ye Sinian's gaze to the one who hadn't found the slightest abnormality before. The crown of her heart felt sink little by little.

    The storm Ye Sinian's words made was too huge. Everything was far from the original world.

    Back then, Wuyou Mountain Villa became a target of public criticism under the rumors, and Bai Xiaoxiao was also expelled from Wuminggu. She was sad and frustrated and had to return to her home in this life.

    But the power of the plot is huge. Even if everything is out of track, Bai Xiaoxiao met the male protagonists of the previous life. Like the original destiny track, they all fell in love with the unique female protagonist Bai Xiaoxiao. .

    But this world is different.

    The dark tide is surging in the rivers and lakes, and many forces have explicitly or secretly aimed their spearheads at the Wuyou Mountain Villa. Only when a certain bird shows up, they can swallow the fat of Wuyou Mountain Villa.

    In the original world, the rivers and lakes were peaceful. The male protagonists were all dragons and phoenixes, but their life was too boring, so the female lead's physic made the feeling of them good.

    But now, in an environment where crises are looming, their attention to love has decreased correspondingly. Although they still loves the heroine Bai Xiaoxiao, they won't be dazzled by the so-called love.

    In addition, Bai Xiaoxiao has never had a chance to go out after returning to Wuyou Mountain Villa. Therefore, the male protagonists who should have known each other or even cherished each other because of the heroine, but still don’t know the existence of each other. And Bai Xiaoxiao was already struggling with sorrow. Those men have their own charms, and she is naturally unwilling to let go, so the confession will be delayed again and again.

    And in this situation, she can't imagine how she should feel when seeing Liu Rudao jumping from the tree.

    As if she had been greatly frightened, Bai Xiaoxiao's back, which had been straight even as she was kneeling in front of Ye Sinian, had already been bent at this time, and she was sitting limply on the ground all over, shaking her knees.

    Without even looking at the heroine on the ground who was acting like she had been bullied by others, Ye Sinian raised his eyebrows and looked at Liu Rudao who was walking towards him with a calm face.

    Since he is a male protagonist, he will naturally not look too bad. He looks like a talented person. With the identity of the successor of the Wushan school, he will fascinate a large group of ladies and masters when he is released. Does anyone want to share a lover? There are  so many people...

    Although he really want to knock this person's head right away to see if the structure inside is really different from ordinary people, but thinking of that scene must be too unpleasant, it is really not suitable for broad daylight, Ye Si Nian regretfully stopped this thought.

    Liu Rudao's face was very ugly. Of course, any man would not be in a good mood when looking at him from his perspective. He originally thought he had met his true love that he could accompany in this life, but he did not expect to encounter such a situation. He wasn't in a good mood, looking like he saw a ghost.