6.9

The raging anger in Shang Bei, couldn't describe his mood at this time. He clutched his chest and gasped violently, staring at the screen with his crimson eyes, feeling that his brain was going to be blown up!

Are these people crazy? ! That movie was so popular in the original world, it should look better after he changed those awkward places! How could it be as bad as they said!

He just refuted what they said, although his tone was a bit aggressive, but he made sense! Why are they chasing him and cursing?

His ten fingers almost cut out deep marks on the desktop. With anger attacking his heart, Shang Bei forgot that things weren't that bad. It was because of his impulsive words that he uttered bad words, which suddenly aroused the anger of the online audience. He was full of feelings that those people were deliberately looking for faults, jealous of the good-looking movies of his own, maybe it was the navy invited by others!

Thinking of the newspaper film that was released at the same time as himself, Shang Bei's conspiracy theory grew stronger.

The so-called movie is obviously inferior to his own, but those people were desperately praising the movie in the comments, blowing up the movie, and denying his own movie worthless. The evidence is so obvious, aren't those opposite movie's navy?

It must be that that movie is afraid that it can't compete with his, so the navy is asked to try to discredit his movie and promote the other on the Internet. They are afraid that they will lose!

It must be so!

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that he was justified. When Shang Bei looked at the comments that praised "Ling han" and belittled his movie, his mentality was completely different. Just now, he was angry that those people did not know the goods, but now he is proud and contemptuous.

Feeling deeply that he had discovered the truth, the hideousness on Shang Bei's face turned into an unconcealable triumph. He took a long sigh of relief and sat down, looking at the refreshed comments like a clown.

After thinking about it, Shang Bei felt that he had no need to indulge them at all, so he laughed a few times, and reached out and tapped on the keyboard.

"It's really different with Sky Screen Entertainment standing behind! The Ling Han crew is worthy of being a local tycoon crew. They're not bad with money. Look at the navy hired by them! It's really powerful! But the eyes of the masses are sharp! You think desperately. Can you get hot by holding Ling Han? It's just a newspaper movie that shows off emotions and deceives tears, and wants to be comparable to the world? Really dreaming! I, a pure passerby, can't stand it anymore!"

Ye Sinian raised his eyebrows slightly. He glanced at the so-called passerby comments that had just been refreshed, hooked his lips, tapped his fingertips, and published the edited content.

He wanted to see how the protagonist would end up.

=================================================

Feeling deeply as his fists were formed into fist. He was afraid that his comments would be overwhelmed by the navy. Shang Bei couldn't wait to see how furious those people were after being beaten in the face, so he hurriedly got up and left the room.

He moved out of that small rented house early and now he lives in Wang Liyong's villa. Although he felt that living in someone else's house would destroy his tall image, Xiao Mei has not formally agreed to be his girlfriend. He must seize every opportunity! As it is now, the so-called near-shui terraces get the first month and live under the same roof. Isn't it a certain thing to be together in the future?