Cannon fodder counterattacks the scum Jianwen (8)

The azure water was wrapped in the salty and wet sea breeze and hit the reef, knocking out a pile of snow-white foam, dark clouds covering the entire sky and the light was completely gloomy.

The faded shell wind chimes hung under the eaves made a rapid sound in the strong wind. The white stone house with the traces of the years printed on the outer wall had a large open door and the crock pots fabricated by the two owners were filled in the house. Slightly shaking in the incoming wind.

Ye Sinian pressed his lips tightly, there was silence in his azure eyes.

Among his slender hands is a big hand that has lost its temperature. The statue of Ye sinian usually sits on the edge of the bed for a long time. In the love nest full of traces of life, time seems to have stagnated.

The wind chimes under the eaves finally couldn't withstand the gale. After struggling for a long time, they finally broke apart and smashed to the white stone wall. The sound was barely audible in the whistling wind.

Ye Sinian, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, finally moved. He lowered his head, gently stroked the dark purple fishtail with his hand and shook his fingertips across the tarnished scales.

The fluffy chubby cat opened it's pair of blue eyes, squatted on the spot, raised his paws and curiously patted the beautiful mushrooms swaying from side to side in the wind.

Suddenly, as if he had sensed something, he quickly retracted his claws, the furry ears on his head stood up alertly and the long tail behind him stopped moving.

The beautiful house that has been standing on the coast since birth seems to be going away with the wind in the mist. The older orc was holding in his arms, a dark purple light flashes by in the blur, he stretches out his back. Suddenly his feathers rushed into the rough sea.

The little milk cat blinked and suddenly felt a little uneasy in his heart. His paw scratched on the grass. He looked at his father beside him and said, "Father, where is Grandpa Ian?"

The tall orc bent over. He hugged the little milk cat into his arms. A deep sorrow was drawn in his azure blue eyes which were inherited from his father. He rubbed the little milk cat's furry ears and said with a low voice: "He is going to take Grandpa Audrey to where the beast god is."

"Is it the same way as Grandpa Yis?" The little milk cat nuzzled in the arms of the orc.

Why did everyone go there? Grandpa Yis has gone and Grandpa Blair has gone too. Now, are Grandpa Ian and Grandpa Audrey going too? What's good out there?

"Yes, the beast god will give them eternal peace." The strong orc held the little milk cat in his arms tightly, stood there for a while and finally turned around and headed towards the tribe.

The little milk cat broke away from his father's shackles and climbed on his broad shoulders with his front and back paws, his azure eyes looked deeply towards the endless sea.

In the sea fog, the orc with black wings hugged his lover tightly and flew to an unknown distance in the increasing sea breeze.

=========================================

Ye Sinian slightly closed his eyes and kissed the silver-white ring. After the kiss, his sad soul finally got some comfort. He breathed a long sigh of relief, then slowly opened his eyes.

It was the system space full of cold metal colors.

Ye Sinian's eyes turned slightly, his eyes swept across the golden hourglass that was not far away and paused on the control panel in front of him.