9.19

A little messy footstep sounded in the corridor, and the drunk person came to the door of the dormitory with vain and erratic footsteps, took out a bunch of keys from his pocket, and made a crisp sound.

    After tossing for a long time, Sun Lin, who was full of alcohol, finally inserted the key into the keyhole and opened the door. With a few cans of beer in his arms, he stumbled into the dormitory and looked around with blindfolded eyes.

    There is no one in the dormitory.

    "Shit!" There was a laugh that he didn't know if it was self-deprecating or self-sorrowful. Sun Lin raised his head and took another sip of wine, walking vainly towards his position.

    The boy with half-length broken hair followed him closely, wanting to be close in his heart, but thinking of his identity, he stopped for a while, his eyes were nervous and hesitant.

    He heard everything Sun Lin said when he called.

    It was the first time to be so intimate with people, Sun Lin was naturally very special in his heart, so in turn, he also hoped that he could become the special existence in Sun Lin's heart.

    But now it seems that he has no chance...

    Sun Lin said... He has a girlfriend...

    An unspeakable sourness and anger rose in his heart. The boy frowned, his heart aching slightly.

    Obviously, he has had such an intimate relationship, why does he still like others?

    Is it just because he can't see himself?

    He really want to get close to someone with great difficulty, do he want to watch him be snatched by others? !

    His heart was sour and astringent. The killing intent came out bit by bit. The boy gritted his teeth and looked down at his white hands.

    Who is that girl? !

    ===================================

The next day.

    Thick curtains blocked the morning sun, and the light in the empty room was dim.

    A slightly icy kiss fell on his shoulders. Ye Sinian closed his eyes and rubbed the side of the man's neck before opening his eyes in a daze.

    "What time is it?" The hoarse voice was still full of sleepiness, and his slender, white palm touched the man's very low-temperature, strong chest, which felt very good.

    A kiss was dropped on his imprinted shoulder socket, the smile on Yue Jue's face was satisfied and proud, and his voice was low and authentic: "It's still early, go to bed for a while."

    "Um..." Ye Sinian raised his slender thigh and put it on him. Almost half of his body is pressed into his arms, his lips curling up with a satisfying and warm smile, his voice is soft, and the ending sound rises slightly as if he is acting like a baby: "Then you remember to call me~"

    "Ok..." The upturned corners of his lips couldn't stop, Yue Yue stretched out his hand to pat his back, and his voice was like he was talking to pets: "Go to sleep!"

    Outside the room.

    The large living room was empty, with only a soft round sofa near the balcony. Lin Xiaobei curled up on the sofa with his doll, sleeping contentedly.

    It’s so soft~

    so quiet~

It’s nice to have a home~