10.15

A chilly wind blew faintly.

His back suddenly chilled. Wu Luo pulled Ye Sinian beside him into his arms at the fastest speed and turned around abruptly.

Quiet.

Extraordinarily quiet.

The torch in his hand was blown out by the gloomy wind, and the cave was instantly plunged into darkness. It was obvious that there was the entrance of the cave not far away, but the light did not leak in, and he could not even see his fingers.

In the complete darkness, the function of their ears seemed to be instantly amplified. The sound of each other's breathing and heartbeat seemed to be ringing at the sides of their ears, with a trace of imperceptible tension.

Wu Luo's hands on Ye Sinian's shoulders were pressed tightly without any relaxation. He tensed his muscles. His eyes with different colors contained fierce to extreme murderous aura, and his whole body exuded danger everywhere.

This cave... is not something simple.

This idea appeared in the minds of both of them almost simultaneously.

In the darkness, he couldn't see the other party's face at all, but Ye Sinian followed Wu Luo's intuition with great accuracy. Those dark green eyes blinked. Ye Sinian opened his mouth, almost feeling the tremor of his own breathing: "Continue?"

The expression on Wu Luo's face was extremely complicated. The darkness seemed to give him a mask to cover it up, allowing him to temporarily expose that uneasy heart.

But it was only for a moment.

The hand protecting Ye Sinian's shoulder lifted up, and he gently rubbed Ye Sinian's soft hair. Wu Luo lowered his head and dropped a kiss on his head. The low voice made people unable to hear any other emotions, and said: " Come here, let's go on."

Ye Sinian raised his lips slightly, raised his head and kissed Wu Luo's chin, and said: "Let's go."

But all the confidence and perseverance grew to the darkness that seemed to reach the end. Before the road, it seemed vulnerable.

The two groped forward in the dark, and only heard the sound of each other's steady breathing and the soles of their shoes rubbing the ground.

Nothing else.

The four long legs walked straight forward like this, not so much persistence, as numbness.

Because even themselves, a trance has gradually appeared in their minds.

How long have they been walking in this cave? Where is the end? Will it go on like this forever?

Why are they going to this cave? What will they see in the end?

Are they really walking around? Is everything now an illusion? In fact, they did not explore in this cave, but were dreaming?

The longer you go, the more and more doubt in your mind about yourself will be enlarged, and the more and more unstable your mood will become.

Ye Sinian gradually clenched Wu Luo's hand, his face getting paler and paler in the darkness. His dark green pupils were stained with blood, but he didn't notice it at all.

Except for the endless darkness in this weird cave, there was nothing else. It was completely beyond his estimation. His heart was tight for too long, and the irritable emotions piled up bit by bit. If he doesn't relax, he can't think of anything. What will happen in the end.

"It's okay, I'm here." So keenly aware that his emotions are not right, Wu Luo squeezed his hand back, his low and hoarse voice brought a full sense of security in the dark, and made Ye Sinian's irritability temporarily down. After a few minutes, his eyes slowly turned back to dark green.

"Hmm." Ye sinian nodded, his other hand supported the cool cave wall beside him, his eyes fell into the darkness, and he let out a long sigh of relief.

"Would you like to drink water?" Wu Luo leaned in a gentle voice, and comfortably kissed Ye Sinian's ear tip.

Reaching out to hug Wu Luo's waist and burying his head in front of his broad and sturdy chest, Ye Sinian pressed those pale thin lips tightly, his body trembled slightly, and he muffled and said: "Yes."

It is rare to see when his lover in his arms is so fragile, Wu Luo puts one hand on his shoulder, and with the other hand reaches into the backpack and takes out the water bottle. The curvature of the corners of his lips becomes more gentle.

The clear water slid through the throat, the apple knot rolled up and down, and the sound of swallowing seemed to have some inexplicable allure in the deathly silence.

Wu Luo's breathing stagnated and then slowed down a bit, those heterochromatic eyes became deeper in the darkness, his thick eyelashes trembled, and his hand touching Ye Sinian's face slowly moved his thumb.

Rub his fingertips slowly on the smooth and delicate skin.

Feeling the delicate skin, Wu Luo licked his lips unconsciously, undercurrents in his eyes grew.

The sound of swallowing eased obviously. Ye Sinian's hand holding the bottle tightened subconsciously, and his curly eyelashes trembled slightly.

"Is it delicious?" Wu Luo's voice seemed to be a little more charming at this moment, stirring Ye Sinian's eardrums, the tremor passed straight into his heart, and the apex of his heart seemed to be scratched with the softest feathers. After scratching, a trace of itching rapidly expanded from the tip of the heart to the internal organs and limbs, and his breathing deepened bit by bit.

The scorching breath slowly came over, their nose blended, and with the help of darkness, an ambiguous atmosphere quickly filled the two bodies.

The heartbeat sound became more and more distinct in this deathly silence, Ye Sinian pursed his lips, his dark green eyes opened wide, and the tip of his nose was lingering with a trace of Wu Luo's own, which made him unable to relax his breath.

The dry and wet lips finally touched together.

The soft lips were ambiguous and teasingly rubbed a few times slowly, and the remaining water on Ye Sinian's lips was rubbed onto Wu Luo's lips and wet his lips.

There was a tremor at the tip of his heart, Ye Sinian slowly closed his eyes and held Wu Luo's waist tightly.

The hot tip of his tongue finally go in, Wu Luo held Ye Sinian's shoulder tightly, pressing a big hand on the back of his neck, as if he were treating some delicious food,...