8.1

Along the way, although the Zhao family had several generations of extravagance, that era didn't revealed the wealth. Even if this body was the eldest son of the Zhao family, he was destined to inherit the family business. Yes, so he suffered a bit along the way.

Fortunately, when Ye Sinian passed through, it was not too far away from Qinghe Town. Even if the carriage was rough and bumpy, it passed.

The Zhao family was originally a family of officials, but a few generations ago, a well-known and upright person with two sleeves and clear breeze appeared. He often refused to give the holy prince to the hall. Although the holy Shang did not say anything, he even praised Zhao Aiqing. But at the bottom of his heart, he was bored by his inability to speak and saved face. When he was old enough to return to his hometown, he would beat him to send him away.

Of course, Mr. Zhao was not stupid, he didn't care about his own life and death, but there was his old wife and children beside him! The saint was able to bear him for so many years because Zhao Jiafu had a big life, so he decisively returned to Qinghe Town with his family and servants.

The happy saint was in a very good mood. Not only did he reward him with a big prize, he also personally waved a splash of ink and made a plaque and sent it to Qinghe Town.

Therefore, in this small Qinghe Town, the Zhao family, who had once received a holy pet, was considered a relatively special existence.

Ye Sinian stood beside the carriage, raised his eyes and glanced at the word "Zhao's Mansion" that was dancing with dragons and phoenixes.

Entering the door, gossiping with his parents and roughly speaking about the results of the audit, Ye Sinian was rushed back by the beloved Mrs. Zhao to wash and rest.

The Zhao family's business was still quite large. Their industry was spread all over the country.

The original owner started his journey before the end of the new year and he did not come back until now after the Spring Festival.

He hadn't been at home for many years, so Zhao's father and Zhao's mother were naturally very distressed. Moreover, his body was a little clearer than before. He didn't seem to be very energetic after sitting in a carriage without a rest. Where could they bear to see him like this? How could they hold on him to answer their own questions?

Returning to a place familiar to the original owner, Ye Sinian, who received his body, did not feel much strangeness. He took a refreshing hot bath and ate some delicious hot meals and dishes, then fell on the bed. His head fell asleep.

As for the younger sister?

Wait until he is fully energetic.

===============================================

The young lady's name was Zhao Feixiao. She was naturally beautiful and elegant. Because of her frailty and sickness since childhood, she had been raised in a deep boudoir. Her parents and brother were wholeheartedly caring and she had never seen a trace of wind and rain.

Because she was judged by a famous doctor who said she'll live less than twenty years old, she was destined to not be able to enjoy the same life as a normal person. Zhao's father, Zhao's mother and Zhao Lingqiu's requirements for her were not very strict. Zhao's family affairs, even when she had nothing to do with her, she turned a blind eye to the narratives. In the hearts of her family, as long as she stayed at home and grew up safely.

Due to physical reasons, although Zhao Feixiao had grown to 28 years of age, they had not yet decided to marry her. Her family never talks about this matter in front of her. Even, in order not to arouse her bad thoughts, Zhao Lingqiu talked about the crown and other matters. He was very close to her.