3.11

Master Du Xiaohou rode a horse and went to the Prince's Mansion under the full eyes of everyone. Naturally, everyone who saw him was very surprised.

They have been waiting for them to get married since the Chuyue Clan of Zhongguo Gong returned to the court, but one of them is the Hou Mansion and the other is the Guogong Mansion. Naturally, they have to prepare for the marriage in every aspect, so the relative preparation time will naturally take very long.

And when everyone in the capital thought it would be a long time to see the news that the two of them were finally married, they didn't expect that Du Qinghuan would actually put on a happy suit.

Those with good deeds felt that there must be some shocking secrets in it, they followed him to the Prince's Mansion either in an upright or sneaky manner.

Their business seems so peculiar, the steward of the Prince's House who received the news naturally had to react. Moreover, Du Qinghuan will certainly become Mrs. Zhongguo. How could he dare to neglect?

From a distance, they saw a diverse group of people coming toward the Prince's Mansion. The butler hurriedly ran into the mansion. At this time, he didn't care about his manners, so he asked General Chu to come out quickly.

In the study, Chu Yue watched the arguing between the prince and his staff and friends with expressionless expression, his heart was full of irritability and boredom.

Speaking of it, he has been dragged by the crown prince in this prince's mansion for several days. He likes to use some unexpected tactics when he fights, but now that he is discussing things like this he can't patiently discuss at all.

In his heart, he was actually a little disappointed with the eagerness of the crown prince. This person met him when he was a child. At that time, he was still full of ideals and eager to be a young prince who lived forever. He was not the same as he is now. The father is indifferent, and his pursuit of the throne has almost become a pathological obsession.

Of course, he knew what a miserable ending would be if the prince failed, knew that all the actions of the prince were justified, and knew that his heart might be full of desolation and helplessness.

He can understand, but was still a little disappointed.

After all, he has few friends.

Just as the prince and their argument became more intense, the butler knocked on the door breathlessly, and said to the expressionless Chu Yue: "General Chu! Du Xiaohou master is here!"

"What?" Chu Yue stood up abruptly, puzzled and surprised, but these were all no match for the joy of seeing his lover who had suddenly risen in his heart, resisting the excitement in his heart, Chu Yue nodded towards the prince, and said: "His Royal Highness, I will come as soon as I go."

The prince was happened to be a little tired, but he was really curious about Du Qinghuan, so he nodded happily: "Okay. Speaking of it, I haven't seen this brother-in-law yet! Just take this opportunity to send it a meeting ceremony!"

The people who had been discussing important matters in the study all gathered together, and followed Chu Yue, who was striding away from the stairs, to the gate of the Prince's Mansion.

Hearing from the subordinates who ran over now, that Master Du Xiaohou was waiting outside the house!

Behind him was a bunch of people who planned to watch in excitement. When Chu's taller figure appeared, the noisy voices outside the Prince's Mansion suddenly fell silent, and for a while, the needle drop could be heard.