1.9

The meeting ended unhappily after the vote for their plan to attack Yunfu city was overruled.

Yeliu purses his lips. He feels defeated even when his heart was firm as his plan, which he had painstakingly thought out, was overruled.

After Qin Shiyue brought a horde of supplies back, not only has it relieved the shortage of supplies in the base, it has even ignited their hopes.

When the apocalypse suddenly outbreaks, the world was already in turmoil before they could take those large pile of supplies left in the city. They didn't hold any hopes for a chance to infiltrate through a zombie-filled city to collect the supplies, but the fact that Qin Shiyue was able to return safely let them see that hope.

When people heard the news of Ye Sinian killing a grade four zombie which would be threatening to many people, other ability teams were beginning to infiltrate into Qing Lan county, letting everyone benefit from the huge gain of supplies that they are planning to put their eyes on other cities.

Naturally, Yeliu wouldn't let go of a chance like this because if they collect from other cities as well, they would gain a big profit from it. This would also attract even more manpower to expand his influence.

He, by course, wouldn't want to share this with any of his enemies, however, with those cities so full of zombies, it would be hard for him to get out unscathed based on his strength, don't even talk about being able to search for even more valuable supplies then.

He was prepared for a daylight robbery (idiom) , yet he wasn't prepared for his plan to be overruled by Qin Shiyue straightforwardly.

"According to the graphic projection from the satellite, Yunfu city has up to hundreds of third-grade zombies, with dozens of fourth-grade zombies, and six fifth-grade zombies, while there are at least a million low-grade zombies. With the power on our hands, thinking about going to Yunfu is simply a laughable joke, no less than sending ourselves to death."

Yeliu can still remember clearly the face Qin Shiyue made when he said that. His face looked almost without emotions, but the overflowing ridicule he sensed was even more abhorrent.

He has prepared for so long, yet his information wasn't even as detailed as the picture the other party casually tossed out, truly too humiliating.

"Uncle..." Li Feiyan follows behind Yeliu. When he sees his tired face, he wants to speak but hesitates.

"Don't worry, I'm alright." Yeliu rubs his hair and comforts him, "You should go back first, I still have something to do."

When Ye Sinian caused a ruckus on the stage, he has instantly lost many people's trust as they believed if he is even willing to abandon his own son, his heart must be very cruel. This caused people to be unwilling to join his team, leading to a decrease in his power when the armed forces under him were originally weak. Also, with Qin Shiyue against him, it resulted in him being very hard to do something with his weak power, so that is why he staked his all in one throw to attack Yunfu city.

The intention to rip Ye Sinian is already there, but with the messy situation right now, he could only contact other forces in a sorry figure to seek cooperation to survive this temporary crisis.

He leaned towards his lover to kissed him and said, "We don't have much time, your experiment..."

Hesitation flashes across Li Feiyan's eyes. He then said, "I will hasten it up so rest assure."

"Okay." Yeliu pats his shoulder. When he sees his hesitation to speak he can't help being concerned. "Is there anything else?"

"...No." Li Feiyan gives him a smile and shakes his head as he quickly cover up the disappointment in his eyes. "Nothing."