6.6

This was a vast continent, inhabited by various races such as humans, dragons, elves, dwarves, etc., until one day the passage to the dark world is opened, and the originally peaceful world was gradually shrouded by dark forces.

Andre lost his family when he was very young. As a prince of the Igor Empire, his country and people were either destroyed or displaced during the war, in order to avenge and restore the continent. After decades of preparation, he finally decided to attack the dark forces.

He has the unique advantage of being human and had dragon blood. The dragons in the north, the dwarves in the west, and the human races in the south are all connected by him. While forming a joint army to attack the necromantic army, he has gathered all races. The elites intend to regroup together the keys of the world, which were divided into four parts thousands of years ago, and completely close the world channel.

But to everyone's disappointment and anger, the elves did not appear after the news, and the world key was short of the last piece.

Andre was never a person who gave up lightly, so he took a group of teammates, while avoiding the chasing of the undead, he headed to the Eastern Forbidden Forest where the elves were concentrated.

In any case, he has to get that piece of the world key!

========================

Andre frowned and looked at the high altar in the distance. He brought his companions all the way through hardships, among them there have been many times that they even lost their lives. They have long been resentful against the elves who betrayed the agreement. What's more, they finally got to the forbidden forest, but the elves ignored their hospitality and cleared them in two ways to stand up!

If it were not for the key of the world, he would certainly not swallow so much!

The elven high priest, Sertis has always loathed these foreigners who dared to break into the forbidden forest. At this time, looking at the men captured by the forest guards below, his face was even more indifferent.

His white robe swayed on the ground, but there was no trace of dust. His long platinum hair was hanging straight behind him, his black eyes were cold and waveless, and the peaks of his eyebrows seemed to be filled with ice that never melted on the northern snowy mountains.

Sertis looked at Andre below with cold eyes, the corners of his well-shaped lips sneered, his voice was elegant and low without a trace of firework, but his tone contained clear mockery: "Andre...Lan Son of Si, the great Prince of the Igor Empire, may I ask you why did you come to the Forbidden Forest, what do you want to do?"

"Sertis, I need to piece together a complete world key!" Andre naturally heard the mockery in his mouth. But for the mission of this trip, he forced himself to suppress the anger in his heart and spoke with a calm voice.

Sertis was calm as if his eyes were narrowed in a deep pool. He walked towards Andre step by step, his chin slightly lifted in a haughty arc, and there was a trace of disgust in his low voice: "Andre, you greedy humans, the Forbidden Forest is not your back garden!"

"..."

"Ka!"

The antagonistic atmosphere of tit-for-tat flames was instantly broken, and there was a burst of gasp sound on the originally silent set. When the staff returned to their senses, they found that their eyes had been on the two long bodies in the center of the venue.

Ye Sinian's cold and awe-inspiring aura suddenly loosened, his phoenix eyes that did not contain a trace of emotion blinked slightly, and cast a sly wink at Gu Yixiao from an angle that was not noticed by others.