9.1

Early in the morning, the alarm clock went off.

Ye Sinian opened his eyes quickly, staring straight at the snow-white ceiling above his head, his eyes were blank for a moment without knowing where he was.

"Oh!!! I'm going to be late ah ah!!!"

Ye Sinian raised his neck slightly and looked at the opposite side hearing the scream, only to see a boy in SpongeBob pajamas crawling out of the bed in panic. After coming out, he got out of the bed and ran to the bathroom.

With a smile, he stared at the dull hair on his head that was tilted in all directions, until he disappeared behind the bathroom door, Ye Sinian lay back down.

Large dormitories are all quadruple rooms, with bed and table, toilets and a balcony. Although there are more people, fortunately, the area of ​​each dormitory is relatively large and it is not so crowded.

And even more fortunately, there are two local families in this dormitory. Dou Kai and Yan Yi, who were daring just now, are both in the local area. They usually live at home when there are not many classes. So the dormitory is even more empty.

"Why don't you get up?" Dou Kai held a toothbrush in his mouth, rubbing his eyes while slurring his head out of the pool.

Ye Sinian turned his body outwards, lying on his side with one hand propped his head, glanced at Sun Lin, who was covering his head with a blanket on the other side, smiled and said: "I didn't choose this course."

"..." Dou Kai was stunned. After a long while, with an indecent gesture filled with righteous indignation, he said, "Fuck! Despise you!"

The smile in Ye Sinian's eyes was even thicker. He raised his eyebrows and looked at Dou Kai who was "foaming at the mouth" and said: "No way, the tears I shed at this time were all the water in my brain when choosing a course."

Dou Kai: "..."

Watching Dou Kai who was in a hurry to leave, Ye Sinian was no longer sleepy at this time, and simply opened up the blanket to get up.

Dou Kai has always had this kind of carefree personality, he has a good relationship with anyone.

The four people in the dormitory have lived together for almost a year. Speaking of which, the original owner and Dou Kai are the closest.

Sun Lin's abilities have always been strong. Correspondingly, he has a relatively arrogant temperament. He doesn't like the scumbag Doukai and the coward Yi Che (the original owner), but fortunately he has been busy with student union work and spends less time in the dormitory.

Yan Yi is a member of the school's basketball team. He looks tall and has a dull personality. In addition to class, he trains on the basketball court every day. Since the school is very close to home, he basically doesn't sleep in the dormitory. He usually lives with Yi Che. Their relationship is not bad, but like Sun Lin, he dislikes the cowardly boys very much, so when the original owner is suspicious all day, he is speechless and despised.

Speaking of it, if it wasn't for an accident later and Dou Kai dropped out of school in a car accident, the original owner would not be so helpless.

After all, in that situation, every bit of goodwill may pull him out of extreme fear and despair, preventing him from making such extreme choices.

Of course, if Dou Kai was there, the most likely possibility was that the two of them were frightened to death by the ghost together.

After all, they are the kind of people who dare not watch horror movies...

It's a bitter tear.