9.17

When the bell finally rang after the class, Sun Lin breathed a sigh of relief.

He had never thought that one day he would feel that going out of the class was such a difficult thing. His self-esteem seemed to be thrown into the mud.

In just over an hour, Professor Wu praised every sentence of Yi Che. It all seemed to be stomping on his self-esteem, stomping him bit by bit into an unbearable state, and could no longer lift his head.

The crowd full of students in the classroom gradually dispersed, and the crowd in twos and threes walked out and discussed topics with Yi Che happily. No one noticed Sun Lin who was sitting still in place.

"Sun Lin?" The girl sitting beside him had a worried look in her eyes. She bit her lower lip and looked at Sun Lin's ugly face, and asked tentatively: "What's wrong with you? Are you uncomfortable?"

"I'm not uncomfortable!" Sun Lin suddenly raised his voice as if stepped on a sore foot, looking at the girl who was stunned by his reaction and had a gloomy expression.

"You...what's wrong with you?" Tears gradually came out of the girl's beautiful eyes. She looked at Sun Lin who wore a ferocious look, unbelievable that he would look at herself with such a fierce and cold eyes.

"Why do you feel that I am uncomfortable?! Don't even you think I can compare to him?!" Sun Lin glared at the pale girl, his face even more hideous.

In order to succeed, he chose to conceal his sexuality and chose to pretend to be like a straight man to remain ambiguous with her, but no matter what, he still feels bored, but he has always believed that his choice is correct before. In the middle, he has indeed made progress towards success step by step.

But now...

he concealed his sexuality tremblingly, endured the love of other with humiliation, and completed that article with such dedication. What turned out to be just this? l!

Why on earth is it Yi Che?!

Does he have much pressure on his own?! Does he work hard by himself? !

Why is it he!

Sun Lin became more angry as he thought about it, his eyes gradually became red, he gritted his teeth fiercely, and stared at her coldly.

There were tears in the girl's eyes, and she shook her head in disbelief, as if Sun Lin, who couldn't believe her thoughts, would actually say such a thing, crystal tears flowed down her face.

"What? I got it right?" Sun Lin slammed a fist on the table, his eyes cold and contemptuous.

The girl's face turned pale, she stood up trembling all over, covered her face and ran out.

How could this be?! How could Sun Lin be such a person!

======================================

Ye sinian looks at the girl crying and running away. He sighed in his heart.

It would be a blessing if she really gave up on Sun Lin.

The person behind Sun Lin who has been trapped in the mountains for many years and has almost no idea of ​​good and evil, as long as he is connected with Sun Lin, almost no end is good.

In the original trajectory of fate, Professor Wu also praised the original owner greatly. Afterwards, Sun Lin was not so irritable, but he lost his temper, but the girl still couldn't let it go, and later was coaxed by Sun Lin who had reacted. After a few clicks, she changed her mind, but it was precisely because of her close relationship with Sun Lin that she was entangled by the jealous ghost and lost her life in fright. Not only that, but the beautiful love she expected never existed. It became a joke.