3.1

In the 21st year of Xia Guodaxing, Zhongguo Gong Chuyue was defeated and seriously injured. Tens of thousands of troops were trapped and not returned to the mountain. The war was in a urgent state.

News on the battlefield continued to spread back to Beijing, but the people in Beijing did not take this seriously. After all, Zhongguo Gong Chuyue has used his soldiers like a god leader since he took the army. The situation was critical many times before, and he was even defeated. There were rumors of killing, but in the end he turned back to victory and returned in triumph.

So this time, even though the news from the battlefield was very bad, everyone still firmly believes that Lord Zhongguo will return with a great victory.

What really made them care about was another thing-did Zhongguo disfigured?

You know, people in this world are very keen on the pursuit of beautiful looks. They have not seen the true face of him before, but this does not prevent them from imagining Chu Yue as a handsome and powerful man. If everyone knew that Lord Zhongguo had already made a marriage with Du Xiaohou, the threshold of Lord Zhongguo might have been flattened by the matchmaker.

But now, Lord Zhongguo is disfigured...

Thinking about the face of Du Xiaohou who is the most beautiful in the capital, everyone gradually raised their curiosity.

Speaking of Lord Du Xiaohou, there were no one who doesn't know him. He has an extraordinary appearance at a young age, he is even more beautiful as he grows up. He is the little ger that everyone in Beijing wants to marry home. It's a pity that the old Zhongguo's actions were too swift, he pulled the old Houye and set up the marriage in a lightning speed.

Du Qinghuan has been very popular since he was a child. Although his personality is a little spoiled, even if the beauty has a small temper, he doesn't look hateful, but is more straightforward.

But now it's different.

In everyone's minds, gers have always been weak and fragile, they are too fragile, and the temperament cultivated since childhood also makes them unbearable desirable things.

There was originally a rumor in Beijing that Du Qinghuan was dissatisfied with the identity of Chu Yue Wufu, and now he have another disfigurement...

Then, can the Lord Du Xiaohou, who has always had the best food and clothing, really bear this?

Just when everyone in Beijing talked about not being optimistic about their marriage, the rumor that Du Qinghuan and the son of the Shangshu of the Ministry of Rites had a close personal relationship with Lin Chen gradually spread in Beijing.

Some people lamented that this ger did not have a good impression of the officers and soldiers. They were full of anger and expressed deep sympathy for the Zhongguo who was fighting in the capital. There were also who believes that Du Qinghuan did not abide by the marriage contract and was ruthless and unjust. Some even felt that Du Qinghuan's behavior in finding a good match was normal. Should be more harsh, after all, gers cares about his husband's appearance, how come Du Qinghuan not?

However, no matter how you look at this matter, everyone feels a little bit emotional about how cool the beauty really is...

==================

Of course, Ye sinian knows how rumors outside are so heated. He lazily leaned on the beauty couch and fed the koi in the pond in boredom.

His phoenix eyes were drooping, the afternoon sun fell through the branches and leaves on his white brocade robe, marking golden round spots.