8.14

In the morning of the next day, Ye Sinian leaned close to the bronze mirror and looked at it. He found that most of the marks on his neck were successfully covered by the collar, and the remaining ones could also be evacuated as mosquito bites. He was relieved by it.

On the bed, the naked Zi Yuan turned over, propped his chin on the edge of the bed, with a pair of black eyes staring at his movements, and the smile on his lips was very proud.

Ye Sinian glanced at him sideways, walked over and stretched out his hand to pat his muscular back, and said, "Why? You can't get out of bed this time?"

"Yes!" Zi Yuan didn't deny his false statement. He nodded with a psychological burden.

(If anyone wondering that Ye Sinian top? Then it's not. Zi Yuan will always top....Ye Sinian's a bottom, he'll never top. They're just teasing each other.)

He stretched out his hand to embrace Ye Sinian's waist, propped up his body with the other hand, buried his head in his neck and sniffed deeply, and said in a low voice, "Your enchanting skill is so strong, this way, I'm almost drained "

"Aren't you embarrassed." Ye Sinian slapped his dishonest hand away. He stood up by the bed and said, "Are you not ready to get up?"

Zi Yuan nodded. Turned over again, sternly stretched out his body under Ye Sinian's gaze, and said, "This Dao needs to restore some skill."

His eyes fell involuntarily along the lines of his muscles, and Ye Sinian stretched out his hand quickly. He picked up Zi Yuan's raised chin and said, "I performed well last night. I will let you go for the time being."

Zi Yuan pointedly turned around his waist and licked his lips. "Isn't that pretty good? If it's not a man who is scrupulous about this mansion..."

Ye Sinian smiled deeper on his lips, he squeezed Zi Yuan's chin and leaned over to kiss him, walking outside and said: "My son, wait. I'll go!"

The door opened and closed, and the room was quiet again.

Since Zi yuan refused to leave here, at the order of Ye Sinian, the maids headed by Ziyu never came here on their own initiative. Daily cleaning was also allowed before they dared to proceed. So as soon as Ye Si Nian left, there was a sudden silence everywhere.

Zi Yuan, who was lying on the bed and said to "recover his skills," poked his head out and looked at him, confirming that he had really gone, and immediately got up alive, put on his clothes in a hurry, and walked out quickly.

==========================================

Ye Sinian didn't know that Zi yuan went to work again.

What a good thing, he is sitting at the table at this time, carefully looking at the booklet in his hand.

The old housekeeper who had been in Zhao's Mansion for decades looked at him hesitantly, and stopped talking.

He had noticed his gaze a long time ago, Ye Sinian was waiting for him to speak, but he was still hesitating while waiting. He simply put down the booklet in his hand, looked at him and said, "Uncle Wang, is there something to tell me? "

Uncle Wang flushed, sighed, and said, "Master really wants all those three girls to marry?"

"That's natural." After a finger on the booklet, Ye Sinian said: " The three of them have reached their age. As a young master, I should naturally show something."

Speaking of which, he originally planned to do it himself.

However, Mrs. Zhao has been in a good mood during this period of time, full of energy and happy mood. Because Mr. Zhao has taken over the family business again, it is not like that she always runs out of a womanly family, so she handed over the porridge to the trusted servant to did it and stayed at home.