6.8

Shang Bei felt a little nervous and clenched his hands under the table into fists. He tried to calm down on his face, but he looked very embarrassed because of the bruises and bruises on his head and face.

"This is your script?" A man with bare forehead was sitting across from him. He looked a little older, dressed in loose black silk clothes. His expression was very comfortable and his tone was ordinary, but still carrying a bandit spirit of killing and decisiveness.

"Yes, what do you think?" Shang Bei asked tentatively, his eyes full of expectation.

It wasn't until this moment that he finally had a sense of comfort as the protagonist. Although he was reborn and got the golden finger, his life was really bad before.

Although the small rental house is not much different from the place he rented in his previous life, the economic levels of the two worlds are different! The place where he live now is a slum! Others live in beautiful small villas with single families. As a traveller, he can only live in the pigeon coop. How can he stand this? !

Not to mention how bad the food and drink were, as long as he thinks about how high the level of this world is, he can no longer hold back his eagerness.

It took a long time before he finally finished the script. Today he was planning to negotiate a contract with the film and television company he had agreed to. Unexpectedly, he encountered a few small gangsters on the road. They hurt him and didn't let him talk. They also completely delayed the contract negotiation!

But he is finally getting lucky now!

His eyes quickly swept over the curious girl standing behind the man. Shang Bei felt that he was finally overwhelmed!

Who would have thought that it would be a rich lady who offered him a helping hand?

She not only rescued a hero like him, but also took himself home and found such a good way for him!

As long as the script is in his eyes, what film and television company do I need to go to?

Maybe they can start shooting right away!

Wang Liyong can be regarded as a person who lived on the road. He lost his parents in his early years and went out to work hard alone. He was busy, struggling with life and death for most of his life. He earned a considerable share of the family business. What should he ask in this life? Regrettably, it was probably that his short-lived wife failed to give him a boy.

Although there is no difference between girls and boys these years, he still wants a son to inherit his family business! Although his daughter is pretty good, but she'll not be able to handle his family business. Even if he wants to let her take over, not that he can't bear her, it's just those few men may not be listen to her!

So in the past few years, seeing his daughter growing big, he has been thinking about putting down the money in his hands and doing business quickly and developing a stable career.

It just so happened that this brought him to the door.

It's good to invest in movies! As long as the publicity is strong, and he can find a good script, a good director and a good actor, will he still be worried about making money?

He can make money and have a good reputation! Isn't this a good thing he has been looking for for a long time? !

"This script is okay, boy. When are you going to shoot it?"

Wang Liyong put down the script, touched his bare forehead, nodded and asked.

Although he has never touched this kind of thing, can't he understand it? Not to mention, this story is quite appetizing to him. Although he doesn't understand any martial arts, it does not prevent this from looking cool!