9.13

He finally burned all the clothes he bought for the big one and the small one.

It's getting late. Considering that there is a class in the afternoon, although the scenery here is nice and no one is bothering, Ye Sinian still carries only what is left. Some of his clothes set foot on the way back to school.

This time, the one carrying the big bag and small bag with clothes and shoes became Yueyue.

Lin Xiaobei couldn't appear in the sun. So, he got into the porcelain doll early and finally enjoyed the world of the two.
It was very cool.

Yueyue was triumphant. He held the things that weren't a problem to him in one hand, while the other hand held Ye Sinian's hand tightly, with their fingers intertwined.

The place is off the beaten track. Fortunately, there is a subway station not far away. When it was built, it was convenient for the needs of many people. However, as the "famous" of Chengxi Park has grown, this subway station is equivalent to abandoned. Now, in a huge subway station, except for a few idle and moldy staff, there are almost no people in sight.

There were not many people on the subway. With the continuous cold air emanating from Yueyue's body, the passengers above almost subconsciously chose to retreat in front of Ye Sinian.

When actually it was originally seen from the Station, in their minds a bit scared, and when they do not know why suddenly feel the temperature a few degrees lower, they can not help but be more shaking in their hearts and was chilly braving the cold.

Who does not know the famous name of "Ghost Garden"? This young man is quite handsome, how could he appear here? Or is he here alone?

In an instant, what an innocent and tragic death of a beautiful man, what a handsome vampire, all sorts of wild imaginations appeared in the minds of many people, and in a moment, the needles in the quiet carriage were almost audible, and even punk-dressed people wearing headphones were not far away. The young man also took off the earphones silently and moved aside.

Ye Sinian sat down on the seat with his sunglasses expressionlessly, feeling the people who thought they were secretly looking, and didn't know whether he should be proud or heartbroken.

Of course he doesn't like to squeeze with others. He also thinks it is very enjoyable to have a relaxed and independent space, but the point is not to become the focus of others' eyes!

It's so weird, terrified and scared, with a strange and complicated look like a monster...

It is different from Ye Sinian's entanglement. Seeing that he has such a strong sense of existence, he doesn't even need to do anything, as long as people go to him. Standing, the ordinary people will immediately retreat, Yue Yue is very happy and proud, and feels that the effect is very satisfactory.

Look! This general really does not lose his prestige back then!

Ye sinian pushed his sunglasses expressionlessly, pretending not to see his triumphant face.

Yue Yue smiled and leaned forward without hesitation and kissed him on the cheek.

His cold lips fell on his cheeks, and Ye Sinian blushed rapidly.

To make such an intimate thing under the public, it was because Ye Sinian knew that other people could not see Yue yue's existence, but the unspeakable sense of shame still made his face warm and turned his head silently.

Yueyue took a look.

Not far from the side, the little boy who opened his mouth just about to cry out met his turned face, and immediately closed his mouth in fright.