I'm here to tell you (1)

The warm and soft golden brilliance enveloped him tightly, and his nervous entangled heart suddenly calmed down. Ye Sinian's curly eyelashes trembled slightly, and he slowly opened his eyes.

    The familiar cold-toned system space appeared in a somewhat vague field of vision, and he didn't know whether he was surprised or unsurprised. As expected, Ye Sinian pursed his lips, his eyes flashed with complicated light.

    The truth was finally revealed in front of him. He stood in front of the open door, he wanted to raise his foot and walked in but he was afraid of unacceptable accidents.

He was surprised and hesitated, but more, it was his heart that had the peace of mind when he suddenly feels the man's presence behind him...

    "You chose me..." The steel-like strong arm hugs his waist tightly. The man's chest and his back are tightly attached to each other. Two slender male bodies meet, stacked together, intimate to the extreme.

    Ye Sinian's deep ink-colored phoenix eyes flashed, and his gaze swept across the golden hourglass that was not completely filled not far away. His thin lips trembled, and finally he said in his hoarse voice: "You..."

    "Hush..." A voice full of magnetic sounded in his ears, which contained a deep joy and love.

Ye Sinian's heart trembled, and the voice passed through his eardrum into his heart. Like the tip of his heart was filled with amber honey, slowly dissipating in the warm sunlight.

    "Let me hold you for a while."

The man let out a long sigh of relief. With a slight force on his arm, he hugged him more tightly.

    A gentle and affectionate kiss fell on the tip of his ears, Ye Sinian blinked and his tight back was slightly loosened. He looked at the golden hourglass not far away expressionlessly, but a trace of imperceptible blush quietly climbed onto his face.

    The two slender and powerful men cast their eyes down silently, a faint warmth and sweetness permeated the cold system space.

    As time passed by, the man took a deep breath in Ye Sinian’s neck with regret, and muffled: "Do you remember me?"

    Countless memory fragments flashed in his mind instantly, although the time span has been thousands of years, but at this time, everything is vivid and fresh in his memory.

    The former impatience and hostility are now all turned into a thick sweetness, and the corners of his lips can't help but curl up slightly. Ye Sinian pursed his lips, but his voice was flat, and he couldn't tell what his emotions were.

    "Wuluo, Yueyue, Ziyuan..."

    As the unforgettable names flew out of his mouth, the undercurrent surging in Ye Sinian's eyes became deeper and deeper. He looked straight at the hourglass not far away. The expression on his face is unpredictable, but the curvature of the corners of his lips is getting bigger and bigger.

    His dark ink eyes flashed, his mind seemed to explode silent fireworks, and his heart trembled, but Ye Sinian didn't have a trace on his face, his tone was cold and even with sarcasm.

    "Should I call you... System Adam?"

    The arm around his waist tightened uncontrollably, and the breath of the man behind him was obviously choked for a few minutes, and the hot breath sprayed on Ye sinian's neck also stopped instantly.

    "It's all... it's me..." The voice was getting lower and lower, and the original strong and domineering aura suddenly became a bit weaker. The man stretched his neck and tentatively glanced at the expression on Ye Sinian's face. His heart beat like a drum. But he couldn't help but bit his scalp and said, "Then you...do you know why I am called Adam?"