2.2

Guo Lin smiled and filled the brightly colored braised fish, while walking towards the dining room, she shouted in the direction of the living room: "It's time to eat!"

Ye Sinian's eyebrows were full of warm smiles. Hearing his mother's voice, he stood up with a smile, shrugged his nose and said: "Mom, your cooking has improved again!"

No one doesn't like to make things with heart to get others affirmed, Guo Lin is the same, especially when praised by her young son whom she miss a lot.

Smiling and putting the fish on the table, Guo Lin fondly nodded and touched Ye Sinian's forehead, and said with a smile: "You, how your mouth became smeared with honey?"

"No! Our Xiao Ning grown up!" Pei Yong sat down at the table, feeling a little emotional, smiled at his little son, who was smiling very well and cheerfully, and then looked at his wife triumphantly: "You still complained why I agreed to Xiao Ning's decision to go to China, didn't you? Why don't blame me now?"

"Eat your meal!" Guo Lin's face turned red when she heard this, she stared at her with chopsticks.

"Good men doesn't fight with women!" Pei Yong shrank his neck, turned his head to wink his eyes at the little son who was smiling and squinting at them, and muttered quietly.

Ye sinian laughed even more happily, his phoenix eyes curled up in a pleasant arc.

Sitting on the side, Pei Xiuyuan has always had that gentle and elegant expression, his inquiring gaze stays calmly on the opposite Ye Sinian, looking at his cheerful smile and warm smile under his eyes, his eyes are unconsciously point by point. The point is soft.

Inadvertently sweeping the unfathomable expression on his face, the smile on Ye sinian's lips suddenly paused, and he glanced at him with some nervousness and quickly retracted his gaze, lowering his head not to look at him again.

Pei Xiuyuan looked at the young man with only a whirling head on the opposite side, and his eyes flashed helplessly.

Are you really afraid of me?

Thinking of his sub-personality because of why Ye sinian ran away with a scare, Pei Xiuyuan frowned with a headache.

His younger brother is afraid of his grumpy sub-personality, and his sub-personality is afraid of his brother's sudden intimacy. What is this?

His rabbit brother, who was thought to be very courageous, lowered his head and played with his fingers under the table with open eyes.

Ye Sinian's task is to achieve the counterattack of the cannon fodder, if he wants to counterattack, he must completely change the fate of the original owner. The first goal is to save Pei's and prevent Pei's from being annexed by the Rong's, so the most important thing currently is to destroy that inner ghost's way to ascend, first pull out the malignant tumor inside Pei's.

The original owner refused to enter the company and went to China as soon as he graduated. He was not interested in Pei at all. If he tells Pei Xiuyuan that there some people that Rong has arranged inside the company, Pei Xiuyuan may believe him, but it will be no surprise that he will be treated with doubts.

How does a person who has barely stepped into the door of the company knows that the company's top executives are insiders?

So how to disrupt that person's plan is also a problem.

Pei Xiuyuan put a piece of white tender fish with the bones removed on his plate, his tone was very sincere and gentle: "Xiaoning, taste it."

The regained Ye Sinian glanced at the white fish that had been carefully removed from the bones. he was stunned, a moment of gentle twinkle flashed in his eyes, and a nostalgic arc also curled up on his lips: "Thank you."