4.1

After getting out of the bed, Ye sinian stood in front of the mirror and carefully looked at the thin young man inside.

Speaking of it, the original owner's appearance is not bad, with a straight and high nose, a pair of phoenix eyes protruding from the tail of the slender eye, a full forehead, and a pair of slightly thin and pale lips. The facial features can be called exquisite.

It's just that the life of the original owner is too unsuccessful, so he doesn't even know how much advantage he has.

In this age of looking at faces, the benefits and convenience that a good look can bring really needless to say.

But these, no one has ever told them to themselves.

His life has been under the control of Song Shu for almost ten years in sixteen years, but Song Shu never let his sandbag give birth to any bad thoughts.

To be honest, the original owner is really pitiful.

His father was a well-known barrister and his mother, Wu Jin, was a well-known beauty with a talented and beautiful appearance. The combination of the two of them back then was envious of others.

As a result, their divorce also exceeded everyone's expectations. After all, in the eyes of most people, Song Shu has a promising future and has almost no bad habits, he is really a good man!

Wu Jin is simply blind to him! She would rather abandon her loving husband and poor and well-behaved son and pursue the freedom of being single!

This kind of contempt and anger reached the pinnacle when Song Shu made it clear that he would not marry again in the future!

Wu Jin who doesn't know how to cherish at all! How can it be! ! !

But how can onlookers really know the secret?

Few people know that Song Shu, who is polite and upright on the surface, is violent in private. If she does not divorce, Wu Jin will be ruined in this life!

They have clearly gone through such a beautiful past, why did Song Shu become such a person? !

The beautiful vision in her heart was broken. Wu Jin endured it for a while, but after all she couldn't bear this hopeless life, she categorically filed for divorce.

After their divorce, Song Zichu followed his father. At the beginning, everything was normal. Even Ye Sinian who saw the memories could not deny that Song Shu might indeed be trying to be a normal good father.

But domestic violence is like an addictive drug... Song Shu suppressed it for a long time, and finally shot at his son.

One is two.

Song Zichu was able to live well without any serious problems. It can be said that God blessed him.

However, it is not clear whether it is better to die a hundred, or to live and suffer torment.

Fortunately, now the controller of this body has been replaced by him.

Ye sinian hooked his lips, the young man with delicate facial features in the mirror smiled at him, perhaps because of the different souls inside. The young man's smile was full of temptation, even though he looked young. He is very attractive.

Ye sinian raised his eyebrows slightly, because he had seen countless beauties with different styles, and his eyes could not help but be surprised.

Ye Sinian was speechless, felt that the original owner was such a dull character. Otherwise, as long as he cut off his bangs to show his true face, then how could he be an invisible person? !