7.5

After several days of preparation, when the Beast God Festival finally arrived, the Yige tribe was completely renewed.

    Contrary to the excitement of the entire tribe, although he does not want to admit that he has become so sticky, but because of the absence of his lover, Ye sinian was indeed a little uncomfortable these days. So the scum orc who he originally planned to take care, completely became the object of his vent.

    And his abnormal behavior also attracted the attention of his family. Although he didn't say anything, his family who cared about him all knew that the little milk cat was in a bad mood recently.

    In the past few days, he was not willing to move much, except for a stroll around the edge of the tribe at the beginning. He stayed in the house for the rest of the time. If it weren't for Yis, maybe he wouldn't even want to leave the room!

    Of course, Ye sinian was not so decadent to that point. His family’s loved ones went out because of something. Although he couldn’t spend the first Beast God Festival in this world with his lover, he was a little bit lost, but he didn’t do anything seriousness that requires his family members to worry about him!

    As for his unwillingness to move, he was just busy making the Beast God Festival "gift" for the scumbag Bert recently, so he didn't have time to go out.

    Yis didn’t know his little movements at all and shouldered the ardent hopes of the two parents. He felt the pressure was great. If it were placed in the past, he would have directly carried his little milk cat brother and went out, but now he does not know why. he always feel that it is better not to be so direct...

    In fact, since the night of long talk, he feels that he has discovered another side of his brother. Although sometimes he may also wonder about his brother's inappropriate actions inadvertently, but thinking that they were sheltered and he also regain his life, such miraculous things can happen to them. Isn't it natural that his brother is different from before?

    With this idea, Yis even helped his younger brother as a firefighter. Otherwise, according to Eli and Andy’s love for the original owner, in order to prevent them from suspicious, Ye Sinian must spend a lot of energy to completely imitate the character of the original owner.

    In this way, time came to the Beast God Festival in the hectic and worry.

    The day is the time to worship the beast gods. Although the entire tribe is not audible, but it is also full of solemnity. Needless to say, the adults, even the naughty cubs in the past few says are all too well-behaved.

    But when the sun sets for the last afterglow and the sky gradually turns blue and black, the entire tribe seems to be resurrected, and people's laughter can be heard everywhere.

    The families surrounded the bonfire. On the wide flat ground in front of the temple, the bonfires formed a large circle. In the center of the circle was a huge stone pot. As the firewood at the bottom of the pot burned, it was alluring. The fragrance of wafted from the stone pot, lingering on the nose, very appetizing.

    In the stone pot are the sacrifices made to the beast gods during the day. They will be thoroughly cooked and softened, and they will be distributed to everyone in the tribe at the end of the party.

    Ye Sinian glanced at the quaint stone pot, a dark glow flashed through his blazing blue eyes. He pursed his lips and returned his gaze to the bonfire.

    Andy was meticulously concocting tonight's staple barbecue. A middle-aged man with a particularly tall figure was beside him busying himself, his face was a little red from the heat of the campfire.

    He is the other father Eli, of Yis and Ian.

    This time, finally without having to do it by himself, Eli was greatly relieved.

    Although Ian admired the food that he baked every time, he was not unable to taste. Naturally, he knew how many catties he had, but as an orc, he could not let the youngest son he held in his palm went to other people's home to eat, so every time he looked at his youngest son's frowning eyebrows, he felt very distressed and disappointed.

    Now it’s all right, Andy finally doesn’t need to help. They can eat normal and delicious food at home. Thinking that this time a family of four can finally get together to have a happy and delicious Beast God Festival, Eli can’t help but want to wipe a handful of bitter tears!

    ============================================

    Yis sat quietly, looking deeply at the young orcs who were happily dancing after filling their stomachs a little bit. The light of the jumping fire cast a shadow on his handsome face.

    The reason why the Beast God Festival is so popular is of course because of praying to the Beast God and plenty of delicious food, but a large part of the reason is also because many underage young orcs will take this opportunity to woo their favorite orcs.

    Bring the prey captured by yourself to the door, or you can ask the person in your heart for the prey he captured. If that person agrees, then you will naturally become a couple who will be blessed by the animal gods. After the Beast God Festival, a bonding ceremony will be held directly and the two will move out of their homes and become mutually supportive partners.

    Although not everyone will choose to woo their favorite orcs on the Beast God Festival, the position of the Beast God Festival in the hearts of all minor orcs is irreplaceable.

    And every time there will be courtship scenes that will push the atmosphere to the maximum, everyone will bless them, and the excitement will be extreme.

    Yis was once the object of blessing by everyone. In his previous life, Bert wooed him at this time.

    He also, like all other orcs, thought that the beast god would really bless them and he would also have a perfect and happy life.

    But the reality is often caught off guard.

    In fact, he still couldn't figure out why Burt, who he loved so much, would make such a decision.

    But it doesn't matter if he can't figure it out, the love in his heart has long been replaced by hatred. All he wants now is to make him pay the price he deserves.

    There was a barbecue that tasted good in his hand as he bite. Ye Sinian glanced at his somewhat depressed brother, who was sitting quietly aside. He passed the singing and dancing crowd to look at the unhappy Bert not far away.

    Sitting next to him was a young orc whom he couldn't see the face. The two of them were close together. The upper body of the orc was on his arm. Their posture was very close.