4.

{.4. Ally's torment}

 Ally considered herself quite blessed when it came to her life, she had the best family, the nicest friends and she felt like she was all around a fairly nice person

She got onto the classes she wanted for her NEWTs which was a relief, but her luck was absolutely rotten. She was unlucky enough to have got onto transfiguration as Professor McGonagall said it was essential for Ally's wandless magic — she didn't understand but she didn't question Professor McGonagall, not after everything she had done for Ally.

Unfortunately for her, Luke Hector was in a different class and Toby didn't do transfiguration this year, he didn't get the grade which made Ally feel even more isolated. She was sat at the Hufflepuff table for breakfast before she had transfiguration.

"Defence is my favourite class but Amara says that defence is the worst! Can you believe that?" Billy exclaimed

"I think Amara is allowed her own opinions Billy, do you think Amara dislikes Defence because she struggles with it?" Ally asks

"Maybe, she isn't doing too well in the homework, shall I ask if she needs help?" He asked

"I think that would be very kind of you, maybe she'll start to like it if she knows she has someone in her corner sweetie," ally smiled

Billy was cut off by an owl dropping a letter into Ally's cereal. Billy quickly said good bye as he wanted to find Amara quickly before class.

Dear, Alcyone

I have sent Reggie a parcel for you, it will contain everything you need for when you experience cramps again, I've added notes on how to brew the potion in the box too, I hope you're good at it. I do hope you're alright after the afternoon tea incident. I hope to catch up with you soon over some wine!

From Cissy x

Ally smiled and shook her head, she waved at Reggie who grinned back at her before stoically looking away to return to his conversation with his two friends. Ally checked the time and sighed as she had to make her way over to transfiguration, she headed over there feeling incredibly anxious. She hoped at least James Potter was in this class so she knew somebody.

She felt like luck was on her side — for once — when she saw Sirius and James standing outside the classroom with Remus standing there rubbing his fingers over his temples. Ally frowned and tried to see if she had some chocolate in her bag, she had a small bar but she was too nervous to head over and ask him if he wanted some.