33.

{.33. The trio's pact}

Trigger: slight mention of drugging

Ally had been non stop revising for her end of year exams

Ally had been non stop revising for her end of year exams. She couldn't think of anything else other than trying to pass them, she'd avoided the marauders constantly because she just didn't want to see them. Not after Remus still hadn't made any attempt to speak to her after an entire month.

She was over it and had been happy working on herself and becoming the independent woman she knew she was destined to be. She was currently sat with Regulus and they were revising potions. Ally felt awful because regulus was meant to be revising for his OWLs but he said he had always promised her he'd help and that's what he'd do.

Ally was scared for Reggie. She had always been naive when it came to Reggie and his beliefs but she wanted to ensure that he was safe now. She knew that he was prejudiced but ally truly believed with her entire heart that Regulus could do good. Regulus could be better. Ally just didn't know how to encourage that.

Maybe with Caspian influencing him, he could change his ideas and beliefs but Ally wasn't sure. She knew that Reggie would be having the 'Mark' soon, she didn't really know what the mark was but she was perceptive and listened to conversations around her so she'd heard whispering about a 'dark mark' — there was rumours that Arlo Jones had it and if she was being honest, Ally wasn't surprised.

It was sad because bloody hell, everyone was just children, ok some people might be of age but she wasn't really sure they knew any better either if they were freshly of age. They weren't exactly experienced in the world and they were hardly out of Hogwarts that doesn't mean that they were knowledgeable about the world.

It was awful for Ally at the mere thought of something like that happening to people that she knew. Being indoctrinated, then forced into a life that they didn't want. She really didn't want that, she was scared to even think of something like that happening to her. It was why she was glad that Oberon and Caspian were going to be in the Auror department.

Caspian had already been sent books by Mad-Eye Moody to start studying but Moody had said regardless of Caspian's NEWT grades, he would most definitely be in the Auror department — his spell work was too good to not be.

"Cece, the skele-grow potion can you recite the steps?" Reggie asked

Ally looked up and thought for a moment, she really couldn't and she felt so bad that she had been completely zoning out when Regulus was explaining to her. It was normal for Ally to zone out, Regulus wasn't new with this information but he truly wanted her to retain some information so she could do a lot better for her NEWTs than she did in her OWLs.