40.

{.40. The Last First of September}

Ally hated the first of September, she'd despised it since she was twelve years old but the first of September 1977 brought a change as Alcyone Montague was excited to return to Hogwarts for once

It was her last year meaning it was the last first of September and she was actually about the go to Hogwarts as the last Montague sibling to go through the doors. It was oddly emotional for the brothers as they honestly hadn't been prepared. Perseus always felt the most emotional. He'd seen all five of his siblings through Hogwarts now and it just made him feel incredibly old and nostalgic.

"You promise to write to us all?" Caspian asked

He had felt oddly emotional not being back at Hogwarts with Ally and Reggie this year and he wanted to ensure that the two of them looked out for each other especially after what happened with regulus recently.

"Yes I promise to write each of you weekly Caspy," she grinned hugging him tightly "it's because I'll miss my favourite nephew though, isn't that right Gray?" She cooed stroking his cheeks

"Well we all know you'll miss your favourite brother the most," Oberon teased hugging her tightly

"Obviously I'll miss Atlas the most," she grinned cheekily

Oberon tickled her sides and she hugged Wolf tightly as he told her how much he'd miss her. Atlas was stood there with tears in his eyes, he was teary at the fact that his sister had actually stuck out school. He had never expected her too when she was younger because of how much she had hated it but he thought that it was so nice for her to actually stick something out despite her insecurities.

"Tlas," she smiled hugging him tightly

He was much better now, his wounds had healed and he was left with scarring and emotionally he seemed to be taking the incoming full moon well but Ally would still worry about him. She knew that it was a scary experience for him and that he was now going to be branded in a completely different light than he had been before but he was always Ally's big brother and her favourite one at that.

"I'm going to miss you so much sweetie," he cried

"Awww, please don't cry you'll start me off. I love you so much, more than I love the moon always and forever," she reassured

"Go, go change the world sweetie," he smiled for the last time as he wiped his eyes

Ally hugged her dad quickly bidding him a good bye and that she'd write him and then waved as she got on the train. She headed towards her usual cabin where she would sit with Toby and Luke but they weren't there. She huffed loudly and moved forward down the train and squealed when she got pulled into a cabin. She heard a chuckle and looked up into the eyes of Remus Lupin. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.