58.

{.58. The day after the night before}

Trigger: mentions of blood and choking throughout

The full moon had been tough, the anxiety the marauder's felt for Ally radiated through the group like shockwaves, seeing her body being scratched with scars like that terrified Remus

The full moon had been tough, the anxiety the marauder's felt for Ally radiated through the group like shockwaves, seeing her body being scratched with scars like that terrified Remus. That's what he could potentially do to someone because of the full moon. The thought had sent him into a frenzy and Moony was in turn especially difficult. He couldn't even stay awake to check that she was ok, so he crawled into the hospital bed that was next to hers and shut his eyes while he rest so that he could take care of the girl he loved the most when he woke.

Perseus Mars Montague had been outraged when he had found out that his youngest sister was put in the hospital wing and he had not been told about it until the following morning. He had immediately sent owls to his brothers, each of whom arrived promptly after they got their owl.

"What the bloody hell has happened to her?" Wolf growled

"I'm not sure," Perseus answered honestly

He grabbed atlas a bottle of pepper up a potion from the cupboard as the full moon had not been kind to him last night and he looked a little worse for wear. Atlas guzzled the potion down with no hesitation and leant his head back on the chair while they awaited the arrival of Oberon and Caspian.

"All I know is that Madame Pomfrey said this morning that she had arrived at the hospital wing with significant blood loss and we needed to find out her blood type from her medical files," Perseus explained "she needs to give a blood replenishing potion but can't without the correct blood type,"

"She's an O negative," Caspian announced as he stepped out of the fireplace, with Oberon following closely behind.

"Reggie said he witnessed what happened," Caspian added

"We'll get Mr Black to the hospital wing immediately when we arrive there," Perseus ordered

The brothers walked through the school as if they were not to be messed with. Perseus walked through with his teacher status but he also had a lot of power in his step and that made people fear him for his status. Oberon Samson Montague was similar to his brother as in he walked with the pureblood arrogance but he seemed more approachable, he walked with a lack of posture and appeared as if he was worried about his sister as he walked quickly towards the hospital wing following his eldest brother.

Wolf Draco Montague was different, he walked as if he was ready to murder anyone that dared to hurt his family, his nostrils flared and his hands were in fists. Atlas Hunter Montague followed behind his brothers with pain, the full moon had hurt every single bone in his body. He trailed behind them with no energy but just consumed with anxiety over the condition of their sister, the sibling who gave him hope that he fit in with the family. Caspian Rigel Montague was different, he knew he had power in Hogwarts so when he walked through the corridor he knew people would move out of the way.