24.

{.24. Hogsmeade}

Ally Montague hated herself

Ally Montague hated herself. She found herself fancying Remus Lupin more than ever. She didn't know where the attraction came from, well she's a liar she did but she didn't know how all of a sudden it had come on so much?

She had found herself watching him from afar, how he licked his finger before turning a page of his book, his eyebrows scrunched when he was concentrating on something, Merlin she even found herself wishing his hands were wrapped around her instead of the cup he was holding.

It was becoming a problem and everyone was noticing that there was something on the youngest Montague's mind. When she had been revising with regulus he had to take them to his dormitory so that she could focus, she couldn't be around Peter, James or Sirius without thinking about Remus and Merlin forbid someone mentioned him in a sentence.

It was getting so bad that Toby and Luke had set up a date with Benedict so that she could get Remus Lupin out of her system. They thought they had to do something. Toby was finding it quite funny that the girl he had always thought would never have a proper crush was now practically thirsting after Remus Lupin.

"Come on Ally, wear the blue dress?" Luke said holding it against his body "it's a Ravenclaw colour so you can think of me when you're there and our first date!" He teased

"Should I even be going? Benedict is so nice and I'm just not —"

"You cannot wait for Remus Lupin all your life my love, now go put this on," Toby said shooing her into the bathroom

Thankfully there was only three Hufflepuff girls in their year, Ally didn't speak to the other two so they never bothered with each other. It was sad as Ally had always tried to be friendly but they just didn't seem interested so she didn't care.

She put the dress on and walked out with a frown giving the boys a twirl. Toby gave her a chuckle and Luke squealed with excitement.

"You look absolutely beautiful Ally!" He grinned hugging her tightly

Ally smiled and took a deep breath before she moved to curl the end sections of her hair. She liked Benedict, he was kind and he seemed really interested in her at the Gryffindor party but she honestly had no idea on how to go on an actual date. The last one she was on was with Luke who was still her best friend.

Did she treat Benedict like a friend? How did they flirt? Do you kiss someone on a first date? Ally honestly had no idea what this meant but she was looking forward either way. They had done a time check and Benedict was meeting her outside their common room in fifteen minutes and because she was ready they had decided to wait outside ready because Ally had lots of nervous energy.