86.

{.86. April Showers}

Trigger: references of homophobia

Ally had been recovering slowly, whenever she went to sleep she had extremely vivid dreams about her mother — a woman she had never met

While she knew it was linked to Atlas and herself, she never understood it and to be honest, she didn't think she wanted too. Remus was still at the colonies, it had been complete silent and if Ally was honest with herself, she knew that she would come second best to Dumbledore's demands.

People were too scared to say no to him and she could never grasp why. She had tried discussing it with James but James latched onto Dumbledore every word so it wasn't a decent conversation.

So she went to the next best people to discuss it, Toby, Luke and Siri. She knew that Toby appreciated what Dumbledore did so wasn't too sheltered in regards to what she would hear but she never actually knew what Sirius or Luke had thought of Professor Dumbledore.

The older Ally had become, the more she realised he only did things for the benefit of himself. He rarely done things unless it were to make him better. To be honest, she was surprised any of the Montague's were even allowed in the order. She'd be tempted to gamble on the fact that if Perseus and Wolf weren't as highly respected as they were then there wouldn't be much hope for her family in general.

She arrived out of the fireplace at Toby and Siri's flat. She thought that it looked incredibly spotless which was unlike them, she made her way towards the kitchen slowly as that's where she assumed they would be when she saw Mr Smith sitting at the table.

Ally couldn't help but stop in her tracks as she looked at the situation. Mrs Smith had her head in her hands in tears and Mr Smith looked red faced and slightly angry. Toby also had blotchy cheeks and he was playing with his ear lobe, one of his signs that he was anxious.

"Tobes, is everything ok?" She asked looking towards him

"I'm fine Al," he mumbled

"What's going on?" She asked firmly

The best thing about Ally was that she was loyal to a fault, Toby and Sirius were her family and she would go to Muggle hell and back before she let someone be rude about them.

"It's none of your business, girl," mr smith spat

"Don't talk to Ally that way." Toby seethed slamming his hands on the table as he stood up in front of his father