2.

{.2. Toujours Pur}

It was a tradition that on the last weekend before back to school that the Montague's went over to Twelve Grimmauld Place for Afternoon Tea

It was a tradition that on the last weekend before back to school that the Montague's went over to Twelve Grimmauld Place for Afternoon Tea. Ally didn't understand why, her older brothers said it was something that the families did before they were born and it's just something that had stuck. It was now however, something to do with remembering Estrella Montague as she had died on Ally's birthday and nobody wanted to spoil Ally's day.

Ally didn't like the idea of spending the afternoon in their house and looked for numerous ways to get out of it. The first being that she had started her period that morning and couldn't wear the white dress she had been told to. Obviously Arcturus Montague has another dress for her which was the most awful green colour Ally had ever seen but she had smiled and wore it anyway because she had a feeling there was no way they were getting out of it.

She had been told by Wolf that Cygnus and Druella, Narcissa and Lucius — they were courting and probably to be married although nothing was announced — were to be in attendance with Bellatrix and Rodolphus with the rest of the Lestrange family. Luckily, Ally's cousins on her mother's side didn't have to attend this rubbish as the Black's didn't get on with the Avery's too well so in reality they had a lucky escape.

The only positive that Ally could even think of was that when Reggie gave hugs he was sometimes brilliant at them, so she couldn't wait to steal one from him when she got there. She was in desperate need of one, as her cramps were making her appear grey. Oberon has commented that she hadn't looked very well but Arcturus told them they didn't have time to fuss. Today was an important day.

They arrived at Grimmauld Place via the Floo network as Orion Black had placed numerous charms over the house to make it unplottable. Ally had thought it was an extremely smart decision so at least they would be safe from all sorts of outside influence.

Ally had been extremely unlucky and was placed between Rodolphus and Rabastan Lestrange. She had no idea why Walburga had placed her in this particular position but she had to sit there otherwise there would be nothing right according to Perseus. He was also concerned as to why Ally was put between the two brothers but wanted to see what was going on before he commented.

The afternoon tea was in full swing and Ally had poured herself a cup of tea, she stirred the beverage clockwise twice before adding one sugar to help with her cramps and stirring it anti-clockwise once. She didn't know why she was so particular about the way she would make her tea she just thought it would be nicer. She wasn't even really listening to the conversations as all she could do was focus on the pain in her stomach.

"So Alcyone, how were your owls?" Rabastan had asked her

"Alright, I managed to pass everything," she said with a smile before focusing on her cup of tea again