30.

{.30. Ignorance is Bliss}

 Ignorance is Bliss}

Allycat,

Thank you for your letter sweetie, I always love hearing from you no matter what the circumstance is! I'm glad to hear that you went on a date with Randall (I know that's not his name but leave me alone, you're my younger sister and you're dating I don't want to pretend I fully approve), although I've been rooting for you both since the slytherin vs Gryffindor game.

However, it does sound strange that your magic was like that. I've never actually experienced an outbreak of accidental magic that burned somebody before but I can find out some more information as it is a bit strange that it happened. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about though Allycat, I'm guessing you just got a bit excited and your magic went wild — which is fair because you were kissing a handsome boy.

Please don't worry sweetie, you'll be okay. I cannot wait to see you soon! Hopefully I'll see you for the next quidditch game, that's a Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw? Or is it a Hufflepuff one? Either way I'll see you then my sweets. Give our love to Toby and Luke!

See you later, I love you always and forever
Atlas xx

Ally sighed as she sat in between Luke and Toby in the Hufflepuff common room, atlas had no answers for her and Luke had looked at numerous books but again there was just no answer. Ally had felt awful.

She had been avoiding Remus Lupin for four days, any time she saw a marauder coming near her she would run in the opposite direction or hide in the nearest classroom but it was getting to the point where they seemed to know where she was again and it infuriated her.

Twice she had been in Perseus' office and they'd walked past or been in the corridor that she was in and it was getting frustrating because she couldn't bring herself to apologise to Remus because she didn't know what had happened to apologise for it with a good enough explanation.

She wondered if Remus was mad at her, or if he was properly injured? Was the burn mark still there? She had way too many questions in her mind and she should go and apologise to him. She just didn't know what her problem was, only once could she ever remember a time her magic went a bit haywire and that was when she had shouted enough when there was a fight between her brother and the marauders and they had... stopped. It was like they were 'under her spell' for lack of better words.

She had so many questions in her head and she couldn't rationalise her thoughts and Toby had noticed this because he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and squeezed her tightly into his side.

"It's ok sweets, Luke is mega smart and we will find out what happened and like Atlas said it's probably you got a bit excited from kissing Remus," he reassured