70.

{.70. Delicate}

Content warning: smut

The mood in Ally's house the next day had been somber

The mood in Ally's house the next day had been somber. Toby and Luke had left early the next day to try and place protective enchantments around their houses. Toby had more specifically gone to help Luke, Toby's parents house had enchantments on it for a little while now and Sirius had placed them on his flat when Toby had moved him to give them a sense of security.

She had promised James through letter that she would see Fleamont and Euphemia Potter on the first of September after she finished her first day at Hogwarts. James thought they'd love that as it was only a few days away and they were a bit sad that they wouldn't see everyone of James' friends on September the first this year so Ally took the opportunity to say she'd go.

Thankfully, there were no more Order missions scheduled for a little while so it felt like it was the calm before the storm. Ally didn't mind the calm though, she hated storms because it was something she couldn't control. So, she decided to embrace the calm for as long as she possibly could. She and Frank had also decided they'd meet up once a week to practice their dueling skills.

It appeared that the two of them would be paired up for the foreseeable future and it made sense for them to try and know each other as best as they possibly could. It made sense and she quite liked Alice, she was kind to her and made her feel really welcome in their home, she felt like they were parenting her and she kind of liked it. she knew James had always parented her but she always saw James like another brother. Frank and Alice acted like her parents.

As Ally's brothers were out for the day, she made the most of it and ensured that Remus would come around. She had spoken to Toby and Luke before they left and had they had told her that she didn't have to work super hard to be sexy. She just needed to be confident, so they found her best matching set and outfit and told her to wear them for when Remus came around — just incase.

Ally didn't want to make herself look like that's the only reason she invited him over for, but she did want to see what could develop because she felt ready and she knew it wasn't a phase of the moon where horny Moony was, so it would be when they truly felt the love and real ness of the moment.

That's if Remus consented. Oberon had drilled safe sex into every brother over the years and after the Joshua incident the brothers made sure it was so important to Ally to know that she definitely didn't have to do anything she didn't want to and that it worked both ways. She knew that it worked both ways and she should never expect anything other than enthusiastic consent from both parties.