56.

{.56. Falling like the stars}

Ever since Ally had read that passage in the book she had felt incredibly more reserved and she hadn't known why

Ever since Ally had read that passage in the book she had felt incredibly more reserved and she hadn't known why. She felt as if she was questioning her parentage and she didn't know why she was doing that either. How on earth could a group of seers know something so specific about her family? She didn't know and she didn't even want to know because the thoughts were sending her crazy.

Toby and Luke had noticed this because they had noticed that she wasn't excited about Valentine's Day. Not that many people usually were but they knew that she adored going to the astronomy tower so it was odd to see her so upset about things that they didn't know.

Toby had known that Ally had spent the day with regulus and at first, he had been concerned that he had said something to her but when she assured him that he hadn't he was really confused. It was heartbreaking to see his friend return to her shell, over the years all she had done was blossom and he loved seeing that happen but seeing her go back to the shy little girl was terrifying to him and he wished there were things he could do.

Ally was sat at the Hufflepuff table with Toby when the owls were dropped in. She had four letters and she smiled knowing that her brothers had given the usual letters that they did. Perseus did not write her one he had bought her a bunch of flowers to put in her room.

Toby caught her smile and felt relieved as he watched her open the letters.

To little flower,

Happy Valentine's Day sweetheart. I hope today is everything you wished for and more. I know you've not been yourself recently and that's okay, it's okay to grieve and feel every emotion that you do wholeheartedly, just don't shut yourself off sweetie. We're all here to listen to you, we're here and we want you to be okay.

You've always been the light in my life and the only girl I'll ever truly love. Recently, my first love died and I've never felt a loss like it especially as dad died shortly after but in a garden, the best flowers always get picked first.

I love you so so much Cece and I don't think I make sure you know that enough, I bloody love you. You're my best friend and I've loved your little sassy pants since you were first born, Thank you for giving me endless reasons to laugh and be thankful for having a sister.

I love you always and forever, from
Oberon xx

Dearest Cece,

Happy Valentine's Day love! I hope Remus showers you in gifts and treats you like you deserve to be treated on this very special day. I love you with my whole heart and want you to know how proud I am of you at the moment. You've gone through things no young woman should ever have to go through and I'll be endlessly proud of you forever. Thank you for being such a wonderful auntie to Gray, he loves you more than you'll ever truly know.