65.

{.65. Leavers}

The remainder of Ally's NEWTs had gone terrible

The remainder of Ally's NEWTs had gone terrible. Her flu had not cleared up and she found focusing on the exams extremely difficult. The only exam she was now fairly confident it was her care of magical creature one. That didn't matter though as it was officially her last day at Hogwarts.

The morning had been extremely emotional, Ally, Toby and Luke had been sat together eating their last breakfast in the kitchens together before they head to the great hall for the morning assembly. Ally kept welling up at every opportunity and Toby had cried four times by the time they had got to the great hall.

They were sat at the Hufflepuff table together and were just drinking their drinks. The air was sombre and it was then ally realised how much she'd miss her days at Hogwarts.

She hated the first five years, she always had Toby throughout school and then Luke joined their duo and she felt like they were complete.

"I can't believe I'll never have another day of magical education," Luke sniffed

"Don't say that Lukey, you'll have magical education from me because we still need to find out what the bloody hell goes on with me," ally smiled

"I just really—"

There was a loud bang which caused Ally to spill her tea and there was glitter coming down from the air. Within minutes on the Gryffindor table, the marauder's were dressed in their ABBA costumes on the table posing.

Ally let out a small chuckle as she saw Remus looking ever so frustrated that he was doing this in front of the entire school.

"Moony!" They could hear Sirius hiss "press play on your Muggle contraption!" Sirius shouted, Remus rolled his eyes and pressed play and the opening beats of 'Waterloo' started playing.

The marauder's were doing their dance and ally could see Professor Dumbledore clapping along and Professor McGonagall looking on with a straight face but Ally could tell that she was enjoying deep down. The boys jumped down from the table and Ally saw Remus and Sirius heading their way.

Ally panicked because she did not want them to be performing near her but Remus held his hand out with a smirk for her to take and she groaned before she took it and got spun around by her boyfriend. She let out a loud laugh and shimmied back and forth with him as they finished the song pressing a kiss to his lips when he was done.

"I didn't know that you had this planned!" She giggled

"We had to make our mark on the place," he teased