90.

{.90. Miracle}

The weeks and months since Dorcas had been killed by you-know-who had been tough on everyone

The weeks and months since Dorcas had been killed by you-know-who had been tough on everyone. Despite seeing the murder, Alcyone had been on distract tactics for Luke. The funeral was a lovely service, the whole Meadows family were buried together but it had been difficult, Luke didn't stop crying. Ally and Toby knew they had to be there for him, he was grieving hard.

Ally's birthday had been and gone, she couldn't bring herself to celebrate, so she turned 20 in her house surrounded by her family and the ones she loved the most. Remus had gotten her a beautiful photo frame of Arcturus and Ally when she was a baby. She was so taken back and appreciated the sentiment.

It was now mid-December. The weather was getting darker and so was the mood, Ally would wake up every morning praying to the Muggle God asking for better days. She was also praying to Merlin. They hadn't been on order missions for a little while, however it was because Dumbledore had decided to give the younger ones a break. He had realised they were aging too quick and he needed time to slow down.

Ally had been noticing weird things about herself too, her hands had began to glow and turn gold. She knew it was odd but she never questioned it and she didn't dare tell anyone. She didn't want anyone to be at risk if they had a run in with the you-know-who.

She had briefly seen Regulus when he was with Caspian, he looked gaunt, he looked unwell. Caspian had said that there was no getting through to him, that he was too scared of Walburga and Orion. This broke Ally's heart, she couldn't imagine being petrified of people that were supposed to love you unconditionally.

"Come on my darlings, we told Alice and Frank we'd head over there," Toby told Luke and Ally who had been cuddled into each other on the sofa watching a Muggle film.

Remus was still out in the Wolf colonies so Luke would often stay and keep her company. He had something called bereavement leave. It was for as long as he had needed it. His university were extremely understanding and told him that he would be able to return to the course whenever he was ready. Luke thought it best to go back in January 1981. He didn't want to fall too far behind, he had worked so hard getting to the stage he had, he wanted to make sure that he was able to complete it. He knew it's what Dorcas would have wanted.

The trio each floo'd to Aice and Frank's and arrived out of the fire place with a thud. When Ally arrived both Toby and Luke were already exchanging hugs with the couple.

"Ally, how are you my lovely?" Frank asked as he moved to give her a squeeze

"I'm so tired Frank," she mumbled