79.

{.79. Scare}

Trigger: pregnancy

Ever since Ally and Remus had their night of passion their relationship had been plain sailing

Ever since Ally and Remus had their night of passion their relationship had been plain sailing. However, there was a snag. Ally was late.

It felt like only the other day she had experienced this with Dorcas. She didn't know what on earth would happen but she knew that she'd never been late before.

She had gone to her brother's house with Toby and Luke, she didn't know why she went there but she needed to talk about it. She didn't know if she wanted a child or not, it wasn't something in her plan.

Toby had brought tests from the Muggle world, but Ally didn't want to take one. She thought it would pass but it still hadn't ten days later.

"This will be okay, Ally all you do is wee on it," Toby told her

"Yeah and if you want a more accurate one we can still go to the hospital," luke reassured, wrapping an arm around her as he could see the anxiety in her features.

"Are you unwell Cece?" Ally jumped out of her skin as she turned around and saw Caspian standing there

She looked at her friends and went to say something but Caspian was walking into her room. Toby and Luke both tried to hide the pregnancy tests but it was too late.

Caspian saw the box in the middle of her bed and raised an eyebrow before opening his mouth and gasping.

"He's got you pregnant?!" Caspian seethed — furious that his baby sister has been knocked up, knocked up by a Gryffindor at that! He couldn't believe it! The thought of a Gryffindor child in the family turned him sick!

It was so loud that she thought it would have disrupted Atlas and Oberon down the hall. She shoved her hand over her brothers mouth and shushed him before she closed her door with her hand.

"Can you not shout?" She scolded

Toby and Luke were looking at each other uneasy but they watched the scenario either way as they didn't know when they should jump to Ally's defence. They thought that she didn't need it but this was a protective brother finding out his little sister might be pregnant.

"How long ago did this happen?" Caspian asked "how late are you?" He questioned further

"Only ten or eleven days," she told him

Caspian's eyes couldn't have opened any wider if he tried.   He was so worried about his sister, especially as she was only eighteen. She was too young to be having a baby. It wasn't something that he wanted for her this young.