6.

{.6. Feel the Magic}

Ally Montague wasn't very good at magic, it was a given at this point

Ally Montague wasn't very good at magic, it was a given at this point. She was brilliant at wandless charms and some other aspects of wandless magic, however spell work was not her strongest point. Which is how she ended up sending her Toby into the hospital wing when he was teaching her a stunning spell in the Room of Requirement.

She didn't know how it had happened but one minute she was close to doing it accurately, next thing that happened he was going splat against the wall after he knocked his head. Ally felt terrible, all Toby had wanted to do was to try and build her confidence as she had been embarrassed yet again in Defence.

She didn't know what was wrong with her and she had started to think that maybe it was her wand, her father made her use her mother's old wand instead of getting her a new one. She knew that the wand chooses the wizard so maybe she'd have to ask Perseus to take her to get one; her brothers didn't know that she had her mothers old wand.

She was now sat with Toby holding his hand after she had levitated him to the hospital wing. She had got him a glass of water and some food ready for when he eventually woke. It was peaceful in the hospital wing as Ally tried to read her book to Toby. She knew that he didn't like the book she was reading but she couldn't help it, she felt terrible.

She wished there was a way for her to stop feeling guilty, she knew that Toby would never blame her. He would always be so kind and gentle but so supportive always which is why he was Ally's best friend. They were slightly opposites but they just worked. Ally loved Toby's friendship more than anything and she cherished it more than anything in the world, she truly needed to stop practicing magic on him or it could be worse before long.

She continued reading her book to Toby and putting on her different voices, she enjoyed reading to him but she never really read out loud, she never really had a reason too. Maybe when her new niece or nephew was born she'd be able to read The Tales of Beedle the Bard to them. That made her feel happy as there was a lot of cute stories in there that she had loved.

Her peace was destroyed however when she heard the dulcet tones of Sirius Black and James Potter. She really couldn't get away from them. She tried to move the curtains so they wouldn't see her and thankfully they hadn't. She didn't want them to laugh at her for putting her friend into the hospital. She had wondered where Remus was but she had to assume he did come to the hospital wing yesterday.

She continued to read to Toby, she wasn't sure what book it even was it was something she had found in her suitcase. Madame Pomfrey had said that it would only be an hour or two before Toby woke up anyway so she wasn't too concerned she had just hoped she hadn't hurt him too bad. She ended up drinking the water she left for Toby and groaned. She tried using her wand to put some water in the goblet and groaned out in pain. She used her finger and muttered 'aguamenti' she felt elated when the water came flowing freely to fill up the goblet.