32.

{.32. Lukey}

The quidditch cup final had come around and the whole of Hogwarts was excited

The quidditch cup final had come around and the whole of Hogwarts was excited. Toby had been confirmed as the commentator which meant Ally was going to be sat with Luke Hector to watch the game; not that she minded though — she was quite excited. She surprisingly loved spending time with the boy and she hadn't spent some time with him for a little while so she was very excited.

She had heard that it was a Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw game so she adorned her prettiest red top but placed some blue Muggle eyeshadow on her eyes so that she was supporting both houses. They completely clashed but that didn't matter to Ally, she had somehow pulled it off.

It was Alcyone Montague, she suited anything if she tried.

"Ready for this Ally?" Luke asked sitting down on the Hufflepuff table next to Toby and wrapped an arm around the boy for good luck

"Course I am, a quidditch date with my favourite person? What's not to be ready for?" She teased

Ally hadn't spoken to Remus Lupin since he had shouted at her and quite frankly she didn't know how she could amend this because it was not a good scenario to be in. She had never had anybody shout at her before for trying to say sorry, so this time she wasn't going to do anything.

She wasn't going to approach him, she wasn't going to speak to him, she wasn't going to attempt any form of friendship because Remus clearly did not feel the same for her or something had happened for her to get that reaction and she was hurt.

She didn't care about the rejection, she was used to it. What she cared about is the fact that Remus was her friend and he spoiled it by shouting at her when she tried to make amends. She didn't really know what she could do from there anymore.

Ally was tucking into some cereal when she looked up and thought she saw her brother shaking hands with Professor Dumbledore — her brother as in Atlas. She rubbed her eyes and looked over towards Caspian who gave a shrug and nodded towards Atlas.

She had been writing to him and he'd never told him that he was visiting Hogwarts! Ally was shocked to say the least. She felt like she'd been left out of a loop because atlas always made sure to mention when he was visiting.

"Right I'll be back my brother is here and I'm going to go say hello," she said to the two boys kissing their cheeks as she went.

She met Caspian and Regulus in the aisle and walked with them towards Atlas, she felt so much deja vu but she loved atlas and she honestly couldn't believe he was back at Hogwarts. Hopefully he would have a few answers for her too. That's what she was praying for anyway because all she wanted was answers over why she reacted like she did.