63.

{.63. NEWTs}

Trigger: anxiety, fainting

After Narcissa and Lucius' wedding Ally had felt particularly rattled about things with regulus

After Narcissa and Lucius' wedding Ally had felt particularly rattled about things with regulus. He had been off the radar quite a lot in school and Ally barely saw him at the Slytherin table. He had seen her twice for her potions tutoring but that was it which was weird as Ally usually knew what regulus had planned for his week. She didn't want to bother Caspian about it though either, especially because he didn't want to worry him.

However, she didn't have time to fully worry about Regulus as it was the morning of her charms exam. She was sat in the abandoned girls' bathroom where Moaning Myrtle was. She was engrossed in practising her Charms because she was anxious that she hadn't realised that the exam was starting in fifteen minutes and her friends were in a frenzy.

"Have any of you seen Ally?" Toby asked the marauder's and Lily and her friends

"No mate why?" James asked

"It's a repeat of the OWLs. Can't bloody find the girl and thought she'd be with you lot," Luke huffed running his hands over his temples — he was extremely confident with the content and the skill for charms as it was one of his best subjects but he was worried about Ally.

"Well let's not panic, we know her favourite places and we have ten minutes to find her," Remus reasoned — he knew ally cared the most about getting outstanding in charms so he was concerned About where she was because he didn't want her sacrificing her exam

The group spread out quickly. Sirius was the only one to have the sense to run to Gryffindor tower to get the map to help find her. He saw that she was in moaning myrtles bathroom and ran quickly.

He slipped as he ran into the bathroom and saw an ally behind the sinks that were there. He placed a hand on her shoulder and she looked up at him.

"Siri? What are you doing here?" She asked, "this is the girls' bathroom, right?"

"Yeah, it's the ladies. The exam starts in eight minutes kiddo," he said

"Fuck," she panicked grabbing her things managing to hit her head on the sink in her nerves

"Allystar, you need to breathe otherwise you'll pass out," Sirius reminded

"I don't know if I can do this Siri," she mumbled flapping over her books and notes

"I'm not going to force you, Al, that's not me..." he started "but... I think that if you put your mind to it you'll be unstoppable."