88

{.88. Party city}

Ally loved Toby and Luke's birthdays

Ally loved Toby and Luke's birthdays. Despite being days apart she bloody loved treating them like twins and spoiling them. The both boys loved having her organise their party too. Neither of them particularly loved parties - Toby loved the more than Luke - however they always appreciated the effort that was put into the events from Ally.

"Happy birthday to you..."

Both Toby and Luke woke up to see a birthday cake being dragged into the room thorugh the air, they were greeted by an extremely smiley Ally and Dorcas. Dorcas had asked Ally if she was able to help with the birthday planning as she had a really exciting present that she wanted to give Luke but she felt nervous. Ally had not been told what it was but she was excited to see what it was too.

Toby wrapped his arms tightly around Ally and smiled. Every year he absolutely loved being met with ally in the Hufflepuff common room with some form of exciting present, their birthdays were always their favourites.

"Luke how lucky are we being met with these two beauties on our unofficial birthdays," Toby teased

"so lucky," Luke grinned pressing a kiss to Dorcas' forehead and kissing Ally's cheek.

"So, party tonight... is there a theme?" Luke asked

"No theme, just whatever floats your boat." Ally grinned

She had contemplated a theme, of course she had! Alcyone Montague wasn't an animal, she loved a theme party so much. However, she had thought that it was better for people to just come as they were comfortable... it was also way too risky to ask people to take trips to Diagon alley just to fit into themes.

It was too dangerous, Ally didn't think she could live with herself if somebody got hurt under her watch. The party tonight was small, it was the order and that was it. They didn't want to bring too many outsiders into the party as it was a bit risky. They just wanted to keep the gathering to just the family and that was what made everybody happy.

"Alcyone... Have you heard from Remus?" Dorcas asked as they were making Tea for the boys

Ally shook her head, since Remus had been back in the Wolf colonies it had been complete silence. Ally hated it and the thought of something happening to him constantly stressed  her out. She was always on edge and she had noticed that her ball of light that she could previously make with her hands barely stayed.

She knew that it was necessary but she longed for Remus' company. She wanted him near her, she missed his smell. She missed his need to be looked after when the full moon was near. She hated the fact that not being able to get to him was the thing that she hated most.