14.

{.14. The Slug Club}

Trigger: anxiety, ptsd

The Slug Club, it was a place where anyone who wanted to be anyone made a name for themselves

The Slug Club, it was a place where anyone who wanted to be anyone made a name for themselves. Ally Montague felt excited when Reggie originally asked her to go as she had never been to one but walking in with Regulus was horrendous. The stares the two had received were horrendous and Ally hadn't liked it at all. Of course they were from the purebloods, everyone had heard about the proposed betrothal that the youngest Montague and Black rejected so to see them turn up together caused quite the stir.

There wasn't many people that she knew there, Perseus and Wolf were — Slughorn loved the Montague Siblings and they had all been part of the slug club except Ally, he had been disappointed about that — she saw Andromeda Black/Tonks but that was about it. She really wasn't very social, she also noticed that Remus, Sirius or James weren't here either. She had been told by Remus that they had been a part of the slug club but she thought they must not have decided to come.

Ally stuck to Regulus' side like glue as she followed him around talking to the likes of Evan Rosier, Mulciber, and Nott. She felt incredibly uncomfortable but she couldn't bother her brothers as Perseus was taking to one of the best Arithmancer's in Europe and Wolf was talking to a Hufflepuff boy a year above Ally.

Caspian hadn't attended as he wasn't feeling too well, Ally thought it was a bloody cop out but she accepted what he said and didn't question him any further. He would call her annoying if she did, she didn't want to argue with him over it.

"Cece, do you want a drink?" Regulus asked her

She hadn't realised she'd been staring off into space for a while so she just nodded. Regulus went to leave but she grabbed his hand to stop him.

"You stay with your friends Reggie, I'll go get them, firewhiskey?" She asked shooting him a wink

Regulus nodded shooting one back at her knowing that she wanted a breather and she left immediately. She breathed out a sigh of relief as she managed to get away from them all. She had been sick and tired of hearing them talk about blood prejudice and she was extremely grateful that she managed to find a way to get out of it.

She arrived at the drinks table and poured herself a large glass of fire whisky knocking it back as quickly as she could before she poured herself another one. She realised she probably looked quite sad standing there in a pretty dress drinking fire whisky to herself especially as she was on her own. She knew also this wasn't a good idea, especially after that Joshua bloke.

"Cece, didn't we teach you better than to drink fire whisky on your own?" She grinned as she looked up at her eldest brother who wrapped an arm around her shoulder, kissing her temple