68.

{.68. Eighteen or the day of the order mission}

Trigger: violence, fire, torture

"Happy birthday to you,"

"Happy birthday dear Cece,"

"Happy birthday to you,"

Ally removed her eye mask and saw her brothers and her friends at the end of the bed. She groaned and pulled the quilt over her head as she felt like she definitely did not have long enough sleep, when there was a brief moment before the quilt was ripped from her.

She shot up and scowled at Wolf who was the one who cast the spell — she knew as it was a favourite of his from when they were younger.

"Wolf! What if I was naked?!" She shouted

"Are you?" He asked raising an eyebrow

"No! But it's not the point!"

She stared at her brother, narrowing her eyes while he was laughing with Graham and Jasmine. Nobody knew what she was doing, Toby and Luke were concerned as she looked as if she was going to pop a vain but the satisfaction she felt when Wolf's clothes disappeared and he was left in his underpants and socks left her with a smirk on her face.

"Alcyone!" Perseus scolded

"It's a new trick I've been working on," she mumbled

Atlas handed her a present to diffuse the tension. She smiled and gave him a tight hug before opening the present. It was a pair of new shoes which she had been dying forever since she saw them in Witch weekly. She squealed and thanked him. Perseus went next and had given her a bottle of fancy champagne and a glass that was engraved with her name. She gave him a tight hug and thanked him, if it wasn't for Perseus she didn't know how she'd have survived that year.

Wolf, Graham and Jasmine had bought her an astrology book. She had been speaking to them about her birth chart. She was a cancer sun, Leo moon and a Sagittarius rising so she wanted to understand more what that meant about her personality and how that would present. She hugged the three tightly and kept Graham on her lap when she opened the present from Oberon, he hadn't got her anything exciting just a fancy perfume he knew she liked and a Muggle curling wand because he knew she liked curling her hair.

Caspian bought Ally another charm for her bracelet, this year it was the Arcturus star. Ally looked up at him with watery eyes and hugged her brother tightly. Her friends and her family knew how hard this first birthday would be for her, so like they did for Caspian they were on distraction tactics all day. However, Caspian wanted to commemorate their dad.