81.

{.81. The StarBucks intervention}

 The StarBucks intervention}

It had been eight days since Remus Lupin left Ally to go and join the Wolf colonies

It had been eight days since Remus Lupin left Ally to go and join the Wolf colonies. Those eight days saw Luke and Toby bring necessities to ally and keep her company on a constant cycle. Ally took some time off school under Perseus' guidance to look after herself and spend some time focusing on her mental health. The whole experience was weighing her down and to be honest she felt exhausted. She just needed to sleep as she didn't know how much longer she felt she could physically keep fighting in a war like this.

She had also missed two order meetings. The first one was where Dumbledore had done the overview of the upcoming missions — Frank had sent her an owl to update her on their information, he also asked if she was okay and told her to pop around for tea whenever she needed for a hug and a chat — then the second was one just detailing what was happening and focusing on any intel.

Ally didn't care for it. She couldn't think of anything worse than pretending she was okay when all she wanted to do was blow Dumbledore's head off. It was painstakingly horrible to have those thoughts and she felt her Hufflepuff light dimming each day due to the ever consuming darkness of the war.

Toby and Luke were concerned. Collectively they had both noticed Ally looking particularly pale, she had bags under her eyes and whenever someone went to collect the food they had made it mostly remained untouched. They didn't know what they could do. Most of the time when Toby and Luke staged their interventions they had worked but Ally hadn't taken well to their intervention this time. She told them in not so polite words that they needed to leave her alone because she couldn't face people and to be honest, she quite frankly didn't want too. She appreciated their efforts but she didn't want to hear their fake words.

This left them with no other choice but to bring out the big boys. Nobody wanted to have to resort to this tactic but even her brothers felt like there wasn't a choice. Ally Montague was a shell of her old self and it had only been eight days. They dreaded to think what she would have been like a month or two down the line if they didn't sort things out now.